Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

R.E.T.O. took her helmet off and held it in her right arm. "Look Lucy, it pains me to have to work with you all, but if I don't then all of my plans will be ruined. So in order to be able to kill you another day, I must join you all today. And Larene once told me that there were these Trinity Marks that can be created when there are two darkness and two lights. These marks are called Prankster's Marks. They are a very powerful trick mark that, when used correctly, can take away all the power of the person who used them, be thy bad or good. So all we have to do is create them, then trick Darts into using them. Then we can defeat him and Ainz, and then me and you can go back to wanting to ruin each other lives, what'd you say?" R.E.T.O. said to Lucy.

Kyle looks on at Darts as he points his Keyblade at him. He continues to glare sternly at him. He has had enough of Darts right now. Shadowdrius fires the gigantic beam of Pure Darkness from his mouth, that was enhanced by the Hex of Chaos, at Darts with very fast speed. Kyle then speaks to Darts by saying. "Can't you see that you're misguided?! There's no such thing as purification! You and your boss don't understand the laws of the universe! It's just IMPOSSIBLE! All that will happen when you supposedly "Purify" the universe, will only result in it's COMPLETE DESTRUCTION! Therefore, we must stop you!" Shouted Kyle, talking to Darts. Lucy thinks carefully of her decision, and then speaks in her mind to R.E.T.O by saying. "Okay then.." Said Lucy, talking to R.E.T.O.

R.E.T.O. grinned at Lucy's decision. "Good, very nice." she then created a ritual mark on the ground with four circles for two people of the light and of the dark. She got into one circle next to two light ones and facing the opposite way from her was Hook. Luke got into one of the light circles. R.E.T.O. then looked at Lucy. "Stand on that circle. But please try to not take anything else away from me. I know it is hard to not be the one who ruins my life even though I never did anything to you, but please just focus on the spell for now." R.E.T.O. said still mad at Lucy.

Lucy looks at R.E.T.O as she get's into the circle of Light. She looks right at Darts, who is looking at Lacuna. She is wondering if R.E.T.O's plan will work. She then speaks to R.E.T.O by saying. "Okay, now what?" Asked Lucy, talking to R.E.T.O.

Edited by Tom13

"Now I just need you to raise both arms in the air and say 'Prankster Trisker'" R.E.T.O. said. She then took out a shiny silver plate that looked like a Tron disc and held it into the air. She then said the words she told Lucy to say. Hook and Luke did the same. Luke hoped this would work.

Lucy looks on at R.E.T.O hesitantly, and raises her arms into the air. She is wondering if the plan will work. She is wondering if Darts can be stopped by the plan. She then speaks to R.E.T.O by saying. "Prankster Trisker." Said Lucy, talking to R.E.T.O.

Edited by Tom13

And just like that, the ground around them started to shake. The spell ground started raising up until it formed into five separate Trinity Marks that were bright red and dark black. The marks then landed around Darts. R.E.T.O. smiled. "It worked." Hook said aloud. "All we need to do is get Darts to use at least one of them. Any ideas?" R.E.T.O. asked.

R.E.T.O. took her helmet off and held it in her right arm. "Look Lucy, it pains me to have to work with you all, but if I don't then all of my plans will be ruined. So in order to be able to kill you another day, I must join you all today. And Larene once told me that there were these Trinity Marks that can be created when there are two darkness and two lights. These marks are called Prankster's Marks. They are a very powerful trick mark that, when used correctly, can take away all the power of the person who used them, be thy bad or good. So all we have to do is create them, then trick Darts into using them. Then we can defeat him and Ainz, and then me and you can go back to wanting to ruin each other lives, what'd you say?" R.E.T.O. said to Lucy.

(You should edit the two Lights and two Darknesses bit to three each instead, since that what Trinity means after all.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kyle looks on at Darts as he points his Keyblade at him. He continues to glare sternly at him. He has had enough of Darts right now. Shadowdrius fires the gigantic beam of Pure Darkness from his mouth, that was enhanced by the Hex of Chaos, at Darts with very fast speed. Kyle then speaks to Darts by saying. "Can't you see that you're misguided?! There's no such thing as purification! You and your boss don't understand the laws of the universe! It's just IMPOSSIBLE! All that will happen when you supposedly "Purify" the universe, will only result in it's COMPLETE DESTRUCTION! Therefore, we must stop you!" Shouted Kyle, talking to Darts.

Lacuna's attack from before, did Darts now avoid it by jumping up above it after somehow slowing down Time, in order to give himself that chance whilst, as for Shadowdrius' attack, upon landing back down to the ground had Darts mearly just stepped to the side of the oncoming blast, narrowly avoiding it whilst not really giving even a single care for what could of just happened to him then, as he then jumps into the air before lastly saying to all his enemies the words "Hmph, idiotic fools, the whole lot of you, not even a single one amongst you can provide me with the taste of the ultimate battle and duss, have I decided, to now wipe you all out before proceeding onwards after Xehanort." said Darts, as teleported himself behind the 2nd Armageddon Bomb now closing in a little more before somehow using his mind to speed up the Bomb's collision impact, intending to wipe both Kyle and all of the others out, once and for all.

(Don't you mean Shadowdrius' attacks instead of Kyle's?)

Shadowdrius looks at Darts, as the four clones of himself begin to hold up the Armageddon Bomb with their strength in their hands. He roars loudly as the Hex of Chaos continues to empower him. He is about to say something to Darts right now. He then speaks to Darts by saying. "The only thirst you're seeking is your destruction and death... You're just jealous that Xehanort is "Better" than you and Ainz, in fact, who's to say that Ainz wouldn't betray you? He could betray you soon if you keep this up.." Said Shadowdrius, talking to Darts.

Edited by Tom13

(The Nexus halted the bomb. Lacuna is attacks Darts.)

(Yeah, I didn't see that before sorry, i'll edit my previous post to make sure to include that.).

(Don't you mean Shadowdrius' attacks instead of Kyle's?)

Shadowdrius looks at Darts, as the four clones of himself begin to hold up the Armageddon Bomb with their strength in their hands. He roars loudly as the Hex of Chaos continues to empower him. He is about to say something to Darts right now. He then speaks to Darts by saying. "The only thirst you're seeking is your destruction and death... You're just jealous that Xehanort is "Better" than you and Ainz, in fact, who's to say that Ainz wouldn't betray you? He could betray you soon if you keep this up.." Said Shadowdrius, talking to Darts.

(Yeah, just noticed now, i'll edit my previous post.).

The Nexus went to a knee with the added stress of Darts's power behind the Bomb, but soon stood back up, redoubling its power flow into the pillar of Light and Darkness that surrounded it, pushing the bomb back, with the help of the others.

Lacuna appeared behind Darts and kicked him.

"What is with you people and being rude." She demanded. "I attack you, and you ignore me. Makes a girl angry."

She ignited her void blades and grinned.

"Come on, shorty, don't give up on the opposition yet."

(Well, I'm not.)

Kelly was still waiting inside her dream. "Please...please...please....Horizont.....I..need...you...." Kelly said starting to lose hope that he could appear in her dream.

R.E.T.O.'s mark that was destroyed reappeared. "Oh, did I not mention? The person who held the disc during the spell gets to make the marks reappear." R.E.T.O. said.

(Well, I'm not.)Kelly was still waiting inside her dream. "Please...please...please....Horizont.....I..need...you...." Kelly said starting to lose hope that he could appear in her dream.R.E.T.O.'s mark that was destroyed reappeared. "Oh, did I not mention? The person who held the disc during the spell gets to make the marks reappear." R.E.T.O. said.

(Well at any rate, im sorry for annoying you if I have :[.).