Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

(Do you mean the Garden of Assemblage Rikunobodyxiii?) ("....Why? why do they all....look down on me? why? WHY!?!?") shouted out Pazur in his mind, as he was getting pushed back by Drave whilst thinking about how all of his enemies up to now had started looking down upon him maybe during his fights with them obviously.

(Yes.)"Is that all you have?" Drave asked as he let up on his dark fire barrage. "You could have done better, if you had not been held back."

"Fine, i'll play it your way then, FOOL!!!!!!!!" shouted out Pazur, as he stopped dead in his tracks before summoning up from all of the tip top parts of his claw's fingertips mini Jadros that despite being so small still have the power to shoot large amounts of energy with which he uses to force Pazur back before saying to him "No more looking down upon me, this is where, I will become so strong that the D.B.P.K will forget its sufferings, NEVER EVEN KNOWING THEY HAD THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! LONG LIVE THE D.B.P.K!!!!!!!!" shouted out Pazur, showing his dedication towards the D.B.P.K whilst meanwhile, did Delikatny say to Shadowdrius lastly after swiftly dodging his attacks one after another "Your right, however, this match will be over soon, of that, I can guarantee fuu." said Delikatny with his strange meaning of his words towards Shadowdrius.

Shadowdrius looks right at Delikatny, smirking evilly at him. He summons his Xehanort's Guardian to behind his back as he stares at him. The Xehanort's Guardian begins to throw spears of Darkness at Delikatny nonstop with fast speed. Shadowdrius then speaks to his enemy by saying. "Why don't you sink into the deepest Darkness little insect!" Shouted Shadowdrius, as his Xehanort's Guardian attacks Delikatny.

Edited by Tom13

Shadowdrius just laughs sadistically as his Xehanort's Guardian keeps up it's attacks. Dawn is seen firing balls of Darkness at Pletwa nonstop while moving around in the arena. She is trying to kill her opponent right now. She then speaks to Pletwa by saying. "You really should of practiced, you are no match for me." Said Dawn, mocking Pletwa as she attacks him.

"hmm, it's either he's very strategic......or completely loco in the cabeza." said Belusair. "You speak spanish?" asked Allen. "Meh, only a few words here and there, i mean, my father did travel around the world before the immortality spell on him was broken." said Belusair. "Ok, so, how do we find Ainz?" asked Elizabeth.

[Nexus Shift: Marcus]

Marcus floated up above the ground and scowled at Pazur.

"Idiot." He said. "It is because of them that you are weak."

He brought his hands together and fired a beam of light at Pazur as Drave's Heartless burst through the door and flooded into the Garden of Assemblage.

However, the Doors had instantly reversed Time a little thanks to Chlop, making it seem like the Heartless were forced back behind the Doors whilst still trying to barge through them.

(Xeveemon hasn't posted recently :[.).

Shadowdrius just laughs sadistically as his Xehanort's Guardian keeps up it's attacks. Dawn is seen firing balls of Darkness at Pletwa nonstop while moving around in the arena. She is trying to kill her opponent right now. She then speaks to Pletwa by saying. "You really should of practiced, you are no match for me." Said Dawn, mocking Pletwa as she attacks him.

Marcus turned his head to see the hold up the Heartless were having. He stuck out his hand and Drave's Keyblade, Total Eclipse, blasted up from the ground, closing the portal as it rose and soared to Marcus's outstretched hand. As his fingers closed around it, it changed from Total Eclipse to Marcus's Keyblade, True Light's Flight. He channeled some of his own time magic through his Keyblade and at the Heartless, trying to counter act the time effect already in place.

"Enough, your Magic won't work on that spell, the only way the Heartless are getting through here, is once the Chance is over." said Chlop, appearing before Marcus, as Pletwa then appears slithering like a real snake underwater would up to Dawn's face whilst saying to her "Stop the taunts, fight!" said Pletwa, as he whiplashed Dawn into nearby underwater rocks with his snake like tail.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kyle continues to look around his arena, looking for his opponent. He sees some volcanoes that erupt hot lava from them. He jumps onto a big rocky platform to get out of the lava's way. He then speaks to himself by saying. "Man, why did Ainz choose THIS place?" Asked Kyle, wondering why he's fighting in a volcanic area.

"He didn't, this just happened to be the area that one of us had happened to create for the Lord Ainz himself personally." said one of the D.B.P.K, appearing above Kyle whilst standing ontop of a piece of floating rock on top of a current stream of Magma.

Kyle looks at his opponent with a stern look on his face as he summons his Keyblade. He is wondering who his opponent is that is right in front of him. He get's into his stance as he looks on at him. He then speaks to his opponent by saying. "Who are you?" Asked Kyle, asking the opponent who he is.

Kyle looks on at Czci with the stern look on his face. He is about to get ready for battle as he looks on at him. He knows that his opponent may be trying to get him off-guard with his question. He then speaks to Czci by saying. "Yeah, why?" Asked Kyle, wanting to know why Czci asked about his friend.

Kyle looks right at Czci with a stern look on his face again. He doesn't budge from where he is currently. He doesn't know what his opponent is talking about. He then speaks to Czci by saying. "Who are you talking about?" Asked Kyle, wanting to know about Czci's friend.

Kyle listens to what Czci says, but keeps his ground. He continues to glare at him sternly while still not budging. He is wondering why his opponent would talk about a former team mate so openly. He then speaks to Czci by saying. "You know him? Did you know that he left your group? Or so I heard?" Asked Kyle, asking Czci if he knows about Odmiana's departure from the D.B.P.K.

[Nexus Shift: Drave]

"Then we end this now." Drave said.

He landed on his feet, using the short fall from where Marcus had been levitating to build up more force for a massive blow at Pazur, who so helpfully got closer.

"HEH!!!!!!!!" shouted out Pazur, as he chipped one of his long fingernails with his mouth before then grabbing the nail with his mouth which he proceeded to try and use to stab Marcus with in the upper part of his Body whilst meanwhile, did Mina say to herself "Everyone....I-I hope they are alright........" said Mina, as lastly replying to her was Aerith, of whom says to Mina "Don't worry, im sure they will be fine, after all, the person you like is among them no?" said Aerith with a cheerful smile, as Mina proceeded to blush at Aerith's words about both Mina and Peter being in love and that he is currently fighting alongside the others back at the Garden of Assemblage not too far away obviously.