Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

"Ahhhhhhh........yes....good....very good....Odmiana........" said Master Xehanort whilst standing ontop of a brown cliff at his area could he be seen looking down below right in front of him what looks like the Keyblade Graveyard.

(This song plays, as Master Xehanort looks out towards his arena-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p6HvwFOmuJ8.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Dawn smirks evilly at her opponent as she charges up an orb of Darkness in her other hand. She is preparing an attack right now. She then raises her hand as she stares at her opponent. She then fires spears of Darkness from the orb at her opponent as she speaks by saying. "Why don't you get used for target practice?!" Shouted Dawn, as she attacks her opponent.

As he waited for his foe to make a move, Drave heard a whisper on his ear. It was almost to fait for him to hear it, but he made out what it was saying.

"Big diversion."

The dark part of the Nexus smiled broadly. He had been hoping the witch would ask for that. He spun his Keyblade around in his hands so that was aimed towards the ground.

"Hope you don't fear the dark." He called to Pazur, before charging his Keyblade with darkness and driving it into the ground.

The dark he summoned spread out around him in a circle. Heartless began to rise from the circle, their yellow eyes glinting oddly in the monochrome world.

Dawn smirks evilly at her opponent as she charges up an orb of Darkness in her other hand. She is preparing an attack right now. She then raises her hand as she stares at her opponent. She then fires spears of Darkness from the orb at her opponent as she speaks by saying. "Why don't you get used for target practice?!" Shouted Dawn, as she attacks her opponent.

"Well well, it appears more observers have arrived, including one of my "dear old father's" friends, you wouldn't agree? Chlop?" said Ainz, as he looked on at both Belusair and the others having arrived at the Garden of Assemblage whilst commenting on Bly, of whom Ainz knows about is connected to Master Xehanort, Ainz's father Kye's reincarnation.

Belusair and the other continued watching, but Jake was getting a little edgy. "We've gotta do something to help." said Jake. "Oh great, here we go again." said Elizabeth. "Oh, come on, we have to help the others, WE CAN'T JUST DO NOTHING!!!!" shouted Jake. Theo walked up to Jake and punched the left side of his head. "I needed that." said Jake. Theo then punched the right side of Jake's head. "I needed that to." said Jake. Theo then punched Jake square in the jaw. "YOU'RE PUSHING YOUR LUCK THEO!" shouted Jake. "Jake is right, we've gotta do something....." said Bly before he smirked. "Except.....AINZ IS TO MUCH OF A COWARD....cause he knows we'd cream them if we fought." said Bly in a bit of a psychological warfare personality.

Drave stood up straight, leaving his Keyblade in the ground for the portal spawning Heartless. He gave Pazur a mock confused look.

"Funny." He said. "I don't remember giving that mantel to anyone else."

He raised his hands and dark fire spat out at Pazur as the Heartless formed defensive lines against the Nobodies as the marched for the door.

"Not necessarily so Bly." said Seis, as he moved towards both Bly and the others before Alsgard says to them "Ainz isn't a coward, trust me and Seis, we both know, unlike everyone else here because both of us used to be Ainz's comrades after all, sure, he would go into hiding if someone provoked a fight with him but the only reason for that being is that Ainz cannot, SHALL NOT fight until his "precious little games" are all over first because that's the kind of guy he is so to speak more or less." said Alsgard about Ainz.

"Not necessarily so Bly." said Seis, as he moved towards both Bly and the others before Alsgard says to them "Ainz isn't a coward, trust me and Seis, we both know, unlike everyone else here because both of us used to be Ainz's comrades after all, sure, he would go into hiding if someone provoked a fight with him but the only reason for that being is that Ainz cannot, SHALL NOT fight until his "precious little games" are all over first because that's the kind of guy he is so to speak more or less." said Alsgard about Ainz.

"Pfft, that's Xehanort in a nutshell, sacrificing his entire forces before fighting himself, reminds me of how Morgana fought in Atlantica." said Bly. "Wait a minute....you fought Morgana, where else have you gone, father?" asked Allen. "You don't wanna know, and trust me, you don't wanna find out, half of they guys i fought were tough, even for me." said Bly. "So, Alsgard, why does this guys always have "Games" during a war?" asked Jason.

Dawn smirks evilly at her opponent as she charges up an orb of Darkness in her other hand. She is preparing an attack right now. She then raises her hand as she stares at her opponent. She then fires spears of Darkness from the orb at her opponent as she speaks by saying. "Why don't you get used for target practice?!" Shouted Dawn, as she attacks her opponent. Akumu looks at Alsgard and speaks to him by saying. "Why be concerned for the trash of a pathetic Nevermore such as yourself? You Nevermores are not meant to exist.." Said Akumu, mocking Alsgard as he asks him a question.

The mysterious figure unhood herself. It turns out that the figure was in fact Kelly. Another figure appeared behind her. "So, you thought you could take on him alone, did you?" Vami said stepping out of the shadows and was the evil one. So in turn it was now that good Kelly and bad Vami were two different people like Alex Russo on Wizards Return Alex vs Alex. Kelly looked at Vami. "So what? Now leave me alone." Kelly said. Vami just stood there, "Suit yourself" and then disappeared out of thin air. Kelly then looked up to the sky. "I'm never getting Horizont back. When he used himself to save a friend, that was the moment that I truly lost him for good. I just wish I could feel the warmth from his body being next to mine again. The feeling that gave me made me feel like everything was going to be okay no matter what." Kelly said aloud to herself while she looked at the sky.

(A little edited version here with Kelly then dreaming of this / replace this singer with Kelly: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwZPN_uCL0#)

"I don't know, Ainz has always been like that." said Alsgard, as he cannot ponder on why it is that Ainz always has a theme of "Games" surround him.

"hmm, it's either he's very strategic......or completely loco in the cabeza." said Belusair. "You speak spanish?" asked Allen. "Meh, only a few words here and there, i mean, my father did travel around the world before the immortality spell on him was broken." said Belusair. "Ok, so, how do we find Ainz?" asked Elizabeth.

Akumu snaps a finger and a Tyranto Rex Nightmare Dream Eater appears behind Seis, threatening him to back down. Sabrina and the others around her was shocked. Akumu smirks at the reactions that he is seeing. He then speaks to Seis by saying. "Back down old man, or my Dream Eater might have you for dinner.." Said Akumu, threatening Seis to back down.

Making the Dream Eater disappear the very same way it appeared was Chlop, of whom then said to both Akumu and Seis "No fighting outside the Chance, those are the rules, unless, you wish to give up the lives of both your friends and allies no?" said Chlop, as Seis remained silent for a moment before simply saying lastly "....Tch." said Seis, as he retracted his three bladed scythe away from Akumu's neck, not wanting to endanger the lives of both Kyle and the others.

Marrilyn smirks evilly at everyone around her. She is seeing what is currently happening right now. She folds her arms as she stares at them, as she watches Shadowdrius and the others' battles on a screen. She then speaks out loud by saying. "Yeah, you know the rules, don't get yourselves into a fight outside chance, or your allies shall meet their witty ends.." Said Marrilyn, reminding everyone about the rules. Sabrina speaks to Marrilyn by saying. "Oh shut up Marrilyn, you'd want others to die for you get amusement for yourself, it's pathetic.." Said Sabrina, mocking Marrilyn as she tells her to be quiet. Marrilyn's face twitches at Sabrina's comment as she let's out a sigh and keeps watching the battles.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Izawić Wąż!!!!" said Pletwa, as he covered himself entirely in Water in the form of a Snake that he uses to narrowly dodge inbetween all of Dawn's attacks before saying to her "How about that huh? im sure you have already met the man within the D.B.P.K that USED to have the power to control snakes no?" said Pletwa, referring to a certain former ally of his whilst Mina elsewhere back at Radiant Garden mearly looks on at the sky whilst tightly grasping her arms with her hands nervously.

Dawn looks at Pletwa evilly as she laughs evilly. She raises her Keyblade as she is about to attack him again. She continues to stare at him as Darkness is charging in her Keyblade. She then speaks to him by saying. "Sorry, never met him! So what! You will still die weakling.." Said Dawn, as she prepares to attack Pletwa. Dawn raises her Keyblade into the air, and swings it around and a large twister of Darkness is created from it, and then she fires it at Pletwa.

"HA HA! I had the exact same thing going on!! Izawić Wąż Koślawić!!!" said Pletwa, as he then created a twister using a variation of his technique from before to swiftly dodge Dawn's next set of attacks whilst looking on at her, smirkingly.

(Do you mean the Garden of Assemblage Rikunobodyxiii?)

("....Why? why do they all....look down on me? why? WHY!?!?") shouted out Pazur in his mind, as he was getting pushed back by Drave whilst thinking about how all of his enemies up to now had started looking down upon him maybe during his fights with them obviously.

Shadowdrius merely fires a big beam of Darkness from his Keyblade to collide with the Jadro, in an attempt to make it explode. He smirks evilly at Delikatny as he continues his attack. He is thinking about what to do to Delikatny now. He then speaks to him by saying. "You'll need to do better than that.." Said Shadowdrius, as he attacks Delikatny.