Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

"........" Horizont remained silent however, recalling on the Times of when he met the Dark Kelly and duss, wonders if he can truly trust Kelly, despite loving her so, as meanwhile, does Yen Sid say to Bly "....Listen Bly, if you truly wish to make it up for yourself, then help us, this War........is one we must not lose, at ABOSULTELY any cost." said Yen Sid, relaying the dire stakes of the War towards Bly.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Oh, i'll help you win this war, and i'll personally take out Xehanort to prove it." said Bly. "You're not in this alone father, we're all with you." said Theo. "Agreed, none of us can fight alone this time, the XIII Darkness' will do everything they can to divide us, they succeed, they win, we have to remain united, i speak from experience." said Belusair.

Elsewhere in Disney Castle, do we see in the Gummi Ship Hanger Bay both Donald and Goofy with both Chip and Dale, as Goofy asks Donald the question "Gawrsh Donald, why don't we go see Sora now that he's in tip top condition? I mean, im sure he'll be glad to see us." said Goofy, as Donald then replied "Not yet Goofy! first, we gotta complete for Master Yen Sid the tasks he's given us!!" said Donald, with Goofy then saying the words "But what are they though?" said Goofy, as Donald replied "D'oh you big palooka! don't tell me you forgot already!?" said Donald before talking with him on an inter-com was Chip, saying to Donald "Ahoy there ship master Donald!" followed by Dale saying "Me and Chipper are ready to send ya flying!!" said Dale, as Donald then said to Goofy "Finally!!! Goofy, I'll tell you again all on the way, right now, let's get a move on!!!!" said Donald, as Goofy lastly replied "....Hmm, okie-dokie!" said Goofy, as it seemed both him and Donald, along with Pluto joining them, were about to head out to other Worlds once more, on board the Highwind Level 8 from Kingdom Hearts II.

(This song plays, as both Donald and Goofy prepare to set out on whatever mission that they have given to them by Yen Sid to carry out-http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zr79Y8xjV-8.).

Kelly looked at him. "Horizont, I know you can't trust me. But believe me, I am not that dark Kelly. My heart is still the way it was before, you should know more than anyone. So you don't have to trust me, but remember that I will always love you no matter what happens. Even if we get separated again, I will understand and find you. I just have to let you know, the day I met you, that was the best day of my life cause I finally found my true love prince. But the question is, do you still love me?" Kelly asked.

(So that you know, Iam, Lacuna is now harnessing the Organization's supplies and minions. She'll occasionally pop up and taunt/spar with one of the members, but not Master Xehanort or Xemnas. I'm putting it like this because I don't know where Organization members or assets are, but she does.)Annistha went along with Harry's tug, but gave him an odd look."That was mildly important." She pointed out. "Fate of the worlds, and all that." Her eyes narrowed."What's the problem between you and Kelly?" She asked.

Tracea entered the main meeting area of the 13 Darknesses. She glanced around at the high seats, finding what she was looking for in the tallest."Master Xehanort." She greeted, bowing to the Dark Keyblade Master.

(Laters :].).

"....Hooooh? a visitor, have we now?" said Master Xehanort, looking down below at Tracea whilst showing a slight evil smile upon his face.

(Wait, does that mean she's in control of everything? cause I don't want that idea to happen and instead let Master Xehanort be the one who is in control of everything, like he has been doing so far obviously now.).

(Wait, does that mean she's in control of everything? cause I don't want that idea to happen and instead let Master Xehanort be the one who is in control of everything, like he has been doing so far obviously now.).

(No. She is making sure that it will be the Organization is doing the fighting, and they won't have help. She's working on wiping out any Lessor Nobodies that they could call on, hunting down nonorganization allies [such as Tracea, which they'll have a confrontation together at some point], and sabotaging any side missions the organization is working on [ex, when Xaldin was trying to turn Beast into a Nobody or when Luxord was making the cursed Heartless, both in KH2]. She is doing this and occasionally attacking some of the members to anger them and keep them on their toes. It is not too different than what Riku was doing while Sora was asleep and most of KH2. I wrote it that way so neither of us would have to necessarily have to know who or what Lacuna's poking her nose into, just that she's making herself a nuance to the Organization.)"It has been a long time since we have talked face to face, Master." Tracea replied. "I have gleaned most of the useful information from the lost libraries in the Realm of Darkness, though once we have Kingdom Hearts, I would be interested in searching further for more lost knowledge and artifacts. The Keyblades might just be the tip of the ice burg."

(No, I don't like that idea Rikunobodyxiii, I already have something in mind and Organization XIII will have help during the War, please may you have Tracea not do that?).

"....True, however, don't expect us to win so easily young one, of course, which we WILL but still, just be on alert, remember, this is both War and our enemies won't be lacking within their forces which I know without a doubt that old Yen will bring together about." said Xehanort, warning Tracea of their enemies' potential, as meanwhile, "........Does that even need an answer?" said Horizont towards Kelly.

(This song plays, as Horizont and Kelly talk-http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YOgpeumAljs.).

Invisa looks at Yen Sid with a stern look on her face. She folds her arms as she looks on at him. Kyle does the same as well. Invisa then speaks to Yen Sid by saying. "Well, sir, what shall we do about our lost "Keys"?" Asked Invisa, asking Yen Sid a question.

(No, I don't like that idea Rikunobodyxiii, I already have something in mind and Organization XIII will have help during the War, please may you have Tracea not do that?).

(Wait, are you talking about Tracea or Lacuna?)

Invisa looks at Yen Sid with a stern look on her face. She folds her arms as she looks on at him. Kyle does the same as well. Invisa then speaks to Yen Sid by saying. "Well, sir, what shall we do about our lost "Keys"?" Asked Invisa, asking Yen Sid a question.

(Tracea about the Organization XIII related things.).

(Okay. I misunderstood. Lacuna is the one harassing the Organization. Tracea is an ally. She helped uncover some of the dark techniques Master Xehanort has used and helped funnel Heartless to places he needed them and other random attacks. She is a powerful ally, but Master Xehanort is the ring master.) Edited by rikunobodyxiii

(Oh wait, on second thought, I meant Lacuna sorry but kudos to the Tracea thing and okay about Master Xehanort, that's good, it's because he's the RP's main primary antagonist and so yeah, I just want him to be the one that was in the end behind everything is all.).

"........We shall do nothing." said Yen Sid with his both very, very, VERY shocking and very, very, VERY surprising announcement, as he proclaims that everyone will not do anything about the Keys.

Kyle looks on at Yen Sid with a stern look on his face. He folds his arms as he looks on at him. Invisa looks on at Yen Sid in shock as she nearly falls to the ground. Kyle then speaks to Yen Sid by saying. "Why not? What's your plan?" Asked Kyle, asking Yen Sid a question.

Kyle looks on at Sora and Kelly with a stern look on his face. He is wondering what's happening. Invisa also looks at Sora and Kelly with her arms folded. Kyle then thinks to himself mentally with the following words. "I wonder why Yen Sid told us to do nothing about the "Keys", and what's going on with Sora and Kelly?" Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself.

(Oh wait, on second thought, I meant Lacuna sorry but kudos to the Tracea thing and okay about Master Xehanort, that's good, it's because he's the RP's main primary antagonist and so yeah, I just want him to be the one that was in the end behind everything is all.).

(The problem is, that is the light version of what Lacuna would be doing right now. Currently, all she has is her burning hatred of all things Xehanort, with Xemnas being the focus. She has to strike at them in some way. Now, we can drag on her hit and run campaign against the Organization through the War you have in mind. She's just now starting, so it could take a while before the Organization really feels the effects of her attacks and the sadistic voices in her head might be directing her to make it a long and painful campaign. What matters to her is that at the end battle, she gets to take down Xemnas.)

Kyle looks on at Sora and Kelly with a stern look on his face. He is wondering what's happening. Invisa also looks at Sora and Kelly with her arms folded. Kyle then thinks to himself mentally with the following words. "I wonder why Yen Sid told us to do nothing about the "Keys", and what's going on with Sora and Kelly?" Thought Kyle, mentally thinking to himself.

(The problem is, that is the light version of what Lacuna would be doing right now. Currently, all she has is her burning hatred of all things Xehanort, with Xemnas being the focus. She has to strike at them in some way. Now, we can drag on her hit and run campaign against the Organization through the War you have in mind. She's just now starting, so it could take a while before the Organization really feels the effects of her attacks and the sadistic voices in her head might be directing her to make it a long and painful campaign. What matters to her is that at the end battle, she gets to take down Xemnas.)

(I see, well, if your okay with it Rikunobodyxiii, what if I had Yen Sid lock up Lacuna using some kind of prison spell, only for her to escape it and then make her way throughout the Worlds where all of the battlefields would be taking place during the war? sound good?).

(I see, well, if your okay with it Rikunobodyxiii, what if I had Yen Sid lock up Lacuna using some kind of prison spell, only for her to escape it and then make her way throughout the Worlds where all of the battlefields would be taking place during the war? sound good?).

(I....don't see how it makes sense. She's harassing the enemy, why would Yen Sid want to stop that? Master Xehanort or another villain could try and it could make sense, but it is hard to see why Yen Sid would try it. Plus, the imprisonment wouldn't last long against her in the rage she would build up by being imprisoned. *Sigh* I might be able to get her distracted with something for a little bit and wait for the war to start, but only for a little bit. I know this sounds weird, but I'm trying to stay true to this character and the truth about this character is that she is insane, all she really knows is destruction and every fiber of her being wants The Xehanorts dead. Once the war starts, she could be pulled into the chaos of battle for the fun of it, but it can't take too long getting started.)