Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

Kyle looks on at Tabu and jumps out of the way by jumping to the left side. Kyle stares at Tabu sternly as he folds his arms. He wonders what Tabu is. He then speaks out loud by saying. "Woah! What is that Darkfull?!" Asked Kyle, asking about Tabu.

Edited by Tom13

Tabu mearly just roared out loudly for everyone to hear, as Czci replies to it "Tabu!!!! so then, Ainz really did bring him out--" said Czci, as Lenda attacked slightly from above right down upon Czci whilst saying to him "Keep your eyes on ALL enemies, chump!!!!!!!!" said Lenda, as he proceeded to try and use his hand to make contact with Czci's head.

Kyle looks right at Lenda with a stern look on his face. He points his Keyblade at him while staring at him. His Keyblade is seen charging up Fire magic in it. He then speaks to Lenda by saying. "Why don't you say hello to "Flamberg Firaga?!" Shouted Kyle, as he begins to attack Lenda. Kyle fires a Flamberg Firaga from his Keyblade, which looks like a combination of Mega Flare and Fission Firaga but with more strength and speed, at Lenda in the chest.

Edited by Tom13

"None of your business, now, hand over the Remnant Goddess to us and no one will be harmed." said Pletwa, raising out his hand towards Peter, as just then, do both Iakomstwo and Leniwy appear from up above before landing right behind Pletwa both on the left and right respectively.

Kyle looks right at Lenda with a stern look on his face. He points his Keyblade at him while staring at him. His Keyblade is seen charging up Fire magic in it. He then speaks to Lenda by saying. "Why don't you say hello to "Flamberg Firaga?!" Shouted Kyle, as he begins to attack Lenda. Kyle fires a Flamberg Firaga from his Keyblade, which looks like a combination of Mega Flare and Fission Firaga but with more strength and speed, at Lenda in the chest.

Peter growled at them. "If I hand you her, then someone will be hurt. She will be harmed, and I am not going to let that happen. I love her, not because of what she may be, but because who she is. And I won't let anyone harm her!" Peter said still holding Mina. He then summoned three clones to attack the back of the enemies while he protected Mina.

Shadowdrius just sighs as he looks at Tabu evilly and sternly. He teleports to in front of Tabu with Keyblade and crescent-shaped blade in hand as he uses his Keyblade to push Tabu back. Kyle looks on at Czci and smirks a little as he looks back at Lenda. He then speaks to Czci by saying. "You're welcome." Said Kyle, as he talks to Czci.

"Heh, well this is funny, we're getting help from the enemy whilst FIGHTING against the enemy, fancy that eh?" said Czci about the irony of Shadowdrius "Helping" both Kyle and Czci fight Lenda by fighting Tabu, as Lenda mearly goes "........Hmph." towards everyone in front of him.

Peter growled at them. "If I hand you her, then someone will be hurt. She will be harmed, and I am not going to let that happen. I love her, not because of what she may be, but because who she is. And I won't let anyone harm her!" Peter said still holding Mina. He then summoned three clones to attack the back of the enemies while he protected Mina.

Shadowdrius twitches as he hears what Czci says and speaks to him by saying. "Don't get yourself "Stuck In A Knot". Putting an end to this pointless conflict is the only reason I'm here. There's no future for the bystander Ainz." Said Shadowdrius, as he talks a little to Czci. Kyle glares at Shadowdrius when he speaks what he said. Kyle jumps at Lenda and speaks to him by saying. "Time for you to get thrown into the air!" Shouted Kyle, planning to attack Lenda again. Kyle let's out a swift kick at Lenda, to cause him to be kicked into the air. Kyle teleports behind Lenda and slashee him multiple times with his Keyblade.

Edited by Tom13

"GAH!!!! (Dammit! Shadowdrius!! fine, I guess I will just have to wait until the χ-Blade War begins where I can finish off this annoying pest once and for all.)." said Lenda in his mind, as he proceeded to back off from Kyle after suffering from a few of his attacks before then opening up a Corridor of Darkness and escaping through it, leaving Czci and the others to help Shadowdrius fight Tabu whilst Pletwa mearly evilly grins at both Peter and Mina before then sending both Iakomstwo and Leniwy to attack them, as Riku then appears, blocking Leniwy's path, as Iakomstwo continues on to attack both Peter and Mina but not before then getting interrupted by Riku's long eared saviour from before in the Black Coat, as Riku lastly says the words to his saviour "....Alright, your here, did things go well on your end?" said Riku, as the long eared saviour replied lastly, as well "........Heh, yep." before then taking off his Black Coat to reveal both very shockingly and very surprisingly to be none other then Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, appearing alongside him from above like with Pletwa's group's case both Donald and Goofy appearing on the left and right of Oswald right behind him respectively.

(This song plays, as things start to heat up-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=03L4W1CWgFE.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Peter quickly ran into a portal that he created with Mina while everyone was busy. He thought that if he could get her to safety then he could heal her and keep her safe. Surprising upon reaching the portal, the other Peter, Hook, appeared. "Go! I will make sure no one follows." Hook said. Peter nodded, "Thank you." Peter said going in the portal with Mina as it closed behind them. Hook just turned his head to say one last thing to Peter, "Just don't think this changes anything back home." And like that Peter was gone with Mina leaving Hook to help keep the enemies away from where they were going.

Peter ended up taking Mina to the one place he knew would be safe, the hidden area that Merlin was in during KH1 in Traverse Town. Peter laid Mina down on the bed there so she could rest.

Kyle looks right at Tabu with a stern look on his face. He glances at Shadowdrius before looking back at his current enemy. He points his Keyblade at Tabu as he prepares to fight him. Kyle then speaks out loud by saying. "This guy does look tough. Be careful.." Said Kyle, as he warns the others about Tabu. Shadowdrius merely grunts as he speaks to Kyle by saying. "Whatever, it's no match for me." Said Shadowdrius, being confident of being able to take Tabu down. Shadowdrius covers his Keyblade in Darkness, and waves it around multiple Times, causing X-shaped waves of Darkness to come out of it at Tabu.

(This theme plays as the battle starts.- 

) Edited by Tom13

"Tch, IAKOMSTWO!" shouted out Pletwa, as Iakomstwo replied "Roger!" before then using his "Dead Revival" technique from his battle with Lunarius to revive the corpse of the fallen D.B.P.K member that was killed by Master Xehanort earlier, as Iakomstwo then says to the corpse "Ciążenie! go!! bring the Remnant Goddess back!!!" said Iakomstwo to the corpse, of whom Iakomstwo identified, as Ciążenie, as without a moment's notice, did Ciążenie move completely pass Hook without him detecting Ciążenie in that single moment of passing, as he proceeded to open up a Corridor of Darkness before then going straight through it.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kyle looks right at Tabu with a stern look on his face. He glances at Shadowdrius before looking back at his current enemy. He points his Keyblade at Tabu as he prepares to fight him. Kyle then speaks out loud by saying. "This guy does look tough. Be careful.." Said Kyle, as he warns the others about Tabu. Shadowdrius merely grunts as he speaks to Kyle by saying. "Whatever, it's no match for me." Said Shadowdrius, being confident of being able to take Tabu down. Shadowdrius covers his Keyblade in Darkness, and waves it around multiple Times, causing X-shaped waves of Darkness to come out of it at Tabu.

(This theme plays as the battle starts.- 

)

Peter looked at Mina. He then stroke her hair with his hand. "Mina....this is all my fault. You wouldn't have gotten hurt if I had just trusted you more." Peter said. He was truly worried about Mina.

With the appearance of the door, Marcus summoned his Keyblade and both he and Lacuna went through. On the other side, they took stock of things.

"Find the boss." Marcus ordered.

Lacuna grinned and vanished.

[Nexus Shift: Annistha]

Annistha rolled her shoulders and sprinted to Riku's position.

"Hi!" She greeted. "I'm Annistha. We like your apparent anamosity with Xehanort. Got a plan?"

Harry appeared behind Annistha. "Yeah, I got one. I say we kick his butt and his former self's son. Then I say we go out on a date. And then we can save the worlds from the darkness and stop the whole Xehanort thing once and for all. But now, we need to focus on Ainz." Harry said with a smile speaking his mind.

"Well, since we're here, should we join in the fight?" asked Belusair. "Hmm, let's just wait for Alsgard to tell us what we should do, i don't wanna run into a fight blind." said Jake. "Says the hotheaded brother." said Elizabeth. "(Sigh) Teenagers." said Bly. "Will you guys cut it out......we're in the middle of something here!" said Allen. Everyone was now considering when they should jump into the fight.