Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
katarow

KH3D Wait wait wait...Lea? *spoilers*

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who noticed how Terra has been split between at least 3 people, and if you think about it probably more. Poor Terra, we probably won't be able to save him until we finish off MX for good.

I'm with the Sora, Riku, Mickey, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Kairi group. Although I want to see kairi bumped off for Roxas or something. Though having Ventus and Roxas would be confusing. Though Jessey Macartney could have a conversation with himself, that could be amusing.

The longer I think about it, though, and the less they address the issue, I get more and more worried Ven won't be woken up. :<

I think it's the opposite way... We won't be able to defeat MX until we saved Terra :P Just a theory, but if they want to prevent the 2nd Keyblade-War, they have to make sure that there won't be 13 seekers of darkness...

if Terra is save there will be an imbalance -> No Keyblade-War -> Ordinary old Xehanort without great power -> Not hard to defeat

Also, I think most of you forgot about the 13th darkness o.o Maybe Lea will be the 13th, OR MAYBE ROXAS!!!! >.< Naaaah, Ventus against Vanitas AND Roxas. Epicness level over 9000

But yeah all of this is very confusing and if Roxas and Ventus gets to live at the same time, this will be more confusing, even for KH-Pros. I think either Ventus or Roxas, one of the both won't be alive after KH3.

Maybe Aqua and Ventus sacrifices themselfs for Terra again and in the end all of them are dead .... again ... o.o

Trollmura, Y U No give some News Dx

I tbhink out of the three of them, Terra is least likely to survive. He's just not in a good position to be saved. He's split up between AnsemSoD and Xemnas, at least, at the moment. If we see the ending as though two from the past, then maybe's he's alive out there somewhere recompleted. I, however; interpreted as that those two were not from the past. Also, we didn't actually see Terra-Xehanort during the game at all. Sure he may be under one of those hoods sitting on one of those thrones, but I don't know why'd they leave him out.

I would love to see everything come down to Ven. When he's saved he'll complete the 7 guardians, but with he brings Vanitas, the prodigal son of darkness who will complete the 13 darknesses. Sora will pull of something amazing and super mushy and help ventus rejoin with vanitas for good just in the nick of time to thwart MX.

My problem is that there are so many loose ends in this game and it leads to numerous outcomes.

1) Ven is still sleeping, but smiles at the end.

2) Aqua is still in darkness, but looks out into the distance with hope

3) Vanitas is shown to us with YMX

4) Roxas is continually shown, and Sora still insists that he is his own person; whether this leads to Roxas coming back or an allusion to Ven, I can't tell

5) Kairi shows up in the secret movie.

6)Xion is consistently shown to Sora and Riku. (Also; how did Roxas transport memories of her over to Sora? were they like, subconscious memories that not even he remembered? Or did he actually remember her?)

7) The have shown us the shot of YMX standing on the beach many times now, I'm not sure if it's a plot thing, or hinting at something else.

8 ) What was with Braig's reaction after Sora's big speech? I found it weird, kind of like it had almost gotten to him, but he shrugged it off last minute. He is only HALF Xehanort, not full. That means he can be saved.

My biggest problem, however; is that

9) Riku never seems to seriously address what Ansem the Wise tells him. If sora really does have the power to bring the people back with which he's formed a connection and we are to assume all the people who appeared next to him when he was telling off Braig are connected to him in his hearts, than people need to figure out how he can do this and there solves all of our problems.

Also; I think that Isa is going to be a weak link in the thirteen darknesses, and Lea and Isa are going to pull a KHI and Lea sets out to save his friend from the darkness. Another good question is that; Once you have become a vessel for MX's heart, is there a way to get rid of it without death? Will Riku have to dive into the hearts of all 12 other members to defeat the bits of MX inside? It's all perplexing and somewhat annoying. That's mostly why I'm irked at the secret movie, because unlike the last ones, it doesn't really give you a feel for what the next game is about. it just gives us Kairi. Fricking. Kairi. Blarguh.

Another Long post, sorry, I have too much to say T^T

Edited by Kirux