Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
katarow

KH3D Wait wait wait...Lea? *spoilers*

No. The new hero is.....

Captain Jack Sparrow

THIS IS THE TALE.....OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARROOOOOOWWWWWW

But yeah at the end of the secret movie thing, we find out that Yen Sid sent Riku to get Kairi because she can wield a keyblade from Aqua. Honestly, I don't like the idea of Kairi fighting with a keyblade and such. She's too fragile and cute haha

I wouldn't rely on that ~

Yen sid asked Riku to bring the other wielder he knew about .. That was Kairi .. Also the title gives a pretty damn big clue . You cant deny that . Its title is pretty blunt . But no one is saying the 7 lights are set in stone to begin with . So whats your point ?

Yen sid asked Riku to bring the other wielder he knew about .. That was Kairi .. Also the title gives a pretty damn big clue . You cant deny that . Its title is pretty blunt . But no one is saying the 7 lights are set in stone to begin with . So whats your point ?

Did you read the Secret Message? It should be also a big clue. A big clue... for what? HD Collection? KH3? <--- Both of it ... But neither KH3 nor a HD collection is confirmed. Nomura is a person who opens many doors, but he doesn't use all of them :P

I think you are starting to not make sense xD. No one claimed the 7 were set in stone for you to dispute this.

I've never said "Someone said Kairi HAS TO BE the 7th" ... I just said the Title of the Video is nothing you should rely on. You asked what's my point and I explained it. You said again that No one said it is set in stone, and I agreed :D

So at what point did you lose your concentration? :P

I've never said "Someone said Kairi HAS TO BE the 7th" ... I just said the Title of the Video is nothing you should rely on. You asked what's my point and I explained it. You said again that No one said it is set in stone, and I agreed :D

So at what point did you lose your concentration? :P

When you kept repeating things we already know :P

Edited by Flaming Lea

I wouldn't rely on that ~

Actually you could very well rely on that video. Nomura made very clear for us that Kiari could be a light, he even used the secret ending as a reference. But like we all agreed the seven lights are not set in stone.

Are the 7 Guardians of Light the 7 people raising their Keyblades at the end of the opening movie?

Nomura: But among them, you’re missing Kairi, who appeared in the secret ending of this title. Please look forward to finding out whether those seven will actually be the 7 Guardians of Light.

Edited by devereauxr

Actually you could very well rely on that video. Nomura made very clear for us that Kiari could be a light, he even used the secret ending as a reference. But like we all agreed the seven lights are not set in stone.

Everything can happen, that's what KH3D told us. Even if Nomura has today the plan to make Kairi a Guardian of Light, in KH3 it could be different ~

And now I really hope Kairi will get a bigger Role... But she's a Princess of Heart, so when she has to fight, this will be very dangerous :P

But yeah, nothin is set in stone, let's see what Nomura is planning xD

No kairi is. Lea may possibly replace Terra as a gaurdian of light since terra makes up like three of the darknesses

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who noticed how Terra has been split between at least 3 people, and if you think about it probably more. Poor Terra, we probably won't be able to save him until we finish off MX for good.

I'm with the Sora, Riku, Mickey, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Kairi group. Although I want to see kairi bumped off for Roxas or something. Though having Ventus and Roxas would be confusing. Though Jessey Macartney could have a conversation with himself, that could be amusing.

The longer I think about it, though, and the less they address the issue, I get more and more worried Ven won't be woken up. :<

Does no one remember that King Mickey's Inverted Kingdom Key comes from the Realm of Darkness? I don't think even Mickey remembers that as he counts himself as a light.

If the X-Blade is in 20 pieces, 13 of Darkness, how is a Keyblade or the Realm of Darkness not one of the 13 pieces of Darkness?

Nah Lea will most propablly take Terra's Place the one they are talking about is Kairi that's why defore they end their conversation Kairi appears.