Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Imagination in Progress

What is your least favorite world in the Kingdom Hearts series?

What is your least favorite world in the Kingdom Hearts series?

We've all got one.

You know, that one world where you dread landing the Gummi Ship (or in KH3D, 'Dropping') in?

It may be due to the in-game mechanics of that world, or simply due to the fact that you are not a fan of the characters/story of a certain world.

My least favorite world in the Kingdom Hearts series is Agrabah in KH1 (It's a much more exciting world in KH2).

Well, I liked Agrabah KH2 a lot, and Prankster's Paradise liked me too.

My favorite world? Ahh, if it's gotta be a Disney World, I prefer Agrabah (KH2) :D. But if it's AAAALL worlds in KH series, obviously Radiant Garden (KH2 and KHBbS)

Well, I liked Agrabah KH2 a lot, and Prankster's Paradise liked me too.

My favorite world? Ahh, if it's gotta be a Disney World, I prefer Agrabah (KH2) :D. But if it's AAAALL worlds in KH series, obviously Radiant Garden (KH2 and KHBbS)

Well, that's great and all, but in my comment above I said "least favorite world" :P

100 Hundred Acre Wood, nuff said.

I totally forgot about this one. I could never bring myself to play it. A world where I'm not allowed to kill anything is unacceptable, especially when that anything is a stuffed bear who I'm astounded can function on a day-to-day basis considering he has to think about what he's going to think about. Plus I doubt all that "hunny" is good for him.

Well, that's great and all, but in my comment above I said "least favorite world" :P

LOOOOOL Sorry xD I'm Spanish and I didn't look that "least" xD

Ah! My least favourite world, now my LEAST xD, is Wonderland (all KH series)

My least favorite world is defantily not the Pride Lands, best world ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for me) Anyways, my least favorite world is Atlantica in KH2, I liked it in the first one, but after that it was down hill. My least favorite game happens to also be the original COM.

The PrideLands.

No drives, Nala sounded a bit funny...., the whole story was just watered down Lion King, plus the world was too big and boring. Maybe if it was a KH3D world it would have been fun but in KH2 all you can do is run around and the world was sooo empty