Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheRoXas314

How to get bigger on YouTube? =(

I really tried almost everything =( I upload daily and get around 90 views and have been stuck on 62 subscribers for a while now.

I really need some good answers guys. I upload different games like Call of duty on the Wii and Kingdom Hearts Lp's but none of that is working only my cod commentaries get some likes and more views but I don't wanna be a cod only commentator please help me out guys you have any answers for me? =(

channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoxas314

KH Re: Coded LP list (highest quality on YouTube):

Not trying to advertise!

I'm not the best editor but I'm decent why?

***WARNING EXTREMELY LAME JOKE**

Put a picture of you in a video, then use your editing skills to show yourself getting bigger till your a fifty foot giant bringing havoc upon the city. Voila, getting bigger on youtube (badam tish!)

By not doing this.

What do you mean? ._. I'm asking for answers not trying to get people to ''check out my channel'' only putted my link there to see that everything I told was true....

***WARNING EXTREMELY LAME JOKE**

Put a picture of you in a video, then use your editing skills to show yourself getting bigger till your a fifty foot giant bringing havoc upon the city. Voila, getting bigger on youtube (badam tish!)

I guess that was a rather ''decent'' joke xD but serieus answers would be nice =)

Make better videos? You just have to make something most people couldn't possibly hate. And if not, you can always do playthroughs of games?

Sounds good to me =) And yeah I could do playtrhoughs of games but I'm afraid I won't atract alot of people with those video's but Thanks alot for an answer!

i had like over 7000 subs at one time it takes time to get as many subs as you can

I know what you mean I don't know if i ever will reach the 1K subs, what did you do on youtube?

I know what you mean I don't know if i ever will reach the 1K subs, what did you do on youtube?

i posted videos like the legend of zelda stuff and kingdom hearts and other stuff the subs will come

i posted videos like the legend of zelda stuff and kingdom hearts and other stuff the subs will come

Thanks alot man u gave me some insperation and motivation!

Just keep posting videos. Even with all the advice in the world on how to get bigger on YouTube you probably won't hit the big subscriber numbers for a while.

But probably the best thing I could tell you is don't upload for the sake of a big subscriber count.

If you do that you'll find yourself giving up on making videos really quickly because you aren't getting the amount of subscribers you want.

Forget it game videos will never be super popular no matter how good unless you do big promo stuff like machinima or tobygames.

I'm trying to get on different networks if thats what you mean like Neccesary Gaming and TGN :D

Just keep posting videos. Even with all the advice in the world on how to get bigger on YouTube you probably won't hit the big subscriber numbers for a while.

But probably the best thing I could tell you is don't upload for the sake of a big subscriber count.

If you do that you'll find yourself giving up on making videos really quickly because you aren't getting the amount of subscribers you want.

true that thanks for the honest answer!

Make better videos? You just have to make something most people couldn't possibly hate. And if not, you can always do playthroughs of games?

or make a video that people hate 8D

that can make u popular out of hatred

Advertise. Make friends.

Get the word out there

If you want to invest a little, you could even pay for some advertising.

Also, on a more basic level, be sure to tag things well. Your videos won't show up anywhere unless they have good tags

or make a video that people hate 8D

that can make u popular out of hatred

Oh man, you should totally do that.

But yeah, about two years ago I threw together some of my favorite KH funny pictures and added some music, and I got way more views than I expected. Even now people are still commenting O-o

*looks at date joined*

Patience, you've only been on Youtube for a month and you already have more subscribers than me. of course I don't upload very often but still, 63 is a lot that quick. Once you start getting a little more known you'll start getting subscribers a little faster due to your popularity increasing. Its always a slow start. Remember lots of tags too. Keep on uploading and people will watch, and when people watch some may like/fav, and when people like/fav others tend to see it, and so on and so on. So patience. And upload videos because you like making them, not for the subscribers.

Oh yeah, time and consistency are also great, if you keep up a steady release schedule, and keep going, you'll inevitably attract a lot of people

I really tried almost everything =( I upload daily and get around 90 views and have been stuck on 62 subscribers for a while now.

I really need some good answers guys. I upload different games like Call of duty on the Wii and Kingdom Hearts Lp's but none of that is working only my cod commentaries get some likes and more views but I don't wanna be a cod only commentator please help me out guys you have any answers for me? =(

channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/TheRoxas314

KH Re: Coded LP list (highest quality on YouTube):

Not trying to advertise!

sohfduihsduigh you haven't even been on for 3 months and you have 63 subscribers?

I had my account for a year and a half

and I don't even have 30 ;3;.

I think you're doing pretty good but something that would help is doing something that's popular.

Like if a new game comes out do some kind of coverage on it ASAP so people will find your videos on it when they look for stuff related to it. Also tag it properly so it will show up on someone's search.

Sign in to follow this