Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nafees Rahman

KH3D What does the newgame+ do? O.O

Ok so i heard after you beat proud mode and you unlock critical you can make a new file over it and get some of your dream eaters and items but I still don't get it can someone explain please? >.<

That's pretty much it. A New Game in which you start back at lv1 but still have the Dream Eaters from your clear file also at lv1. It won't appear as a new option on the title menu but if you select "New Game" and "Critical" it will ask if you want to carry over save data or something along those lines.

No. 3D is the first KH game ever to have a New Game+ feature.

Actually, Birth By Sleep Final Mix had something like it, where you could transfer you Japanese BBS save data to the game, and get rewards for it.

Ok so i heard after you beat proud mode and you unlock critical you can make a new file over it and get some of your dream eaters and items but I still don't get it can someone explain please? >.<

From what I've been reading so far (haven't started a new game+ since I'm trying to collect DE's and stuff) it's something like: Spirits, Story, Mementos, Character Files, Glossary, Trophies, Recipes.

No ingredients carry over, no items/treasures carry over, no keyblades carry over. I think the Game Records list is reset too so if you were working towards a new trophy you'll have to start all over again. Dream eaters carry over but ability board is reset.

Question about the Dream Eaters: Does the affinity levels stay the same or do they reset?

Why can't Kingdom Hearts use a New Game+ feature like Chrono Trigger and Cross did? Both games were much better for it in my opinion, and with all the time you put into leveling up in KH, it would be nice to always keep it. It's not like it's an issue if the game is much easier AFTER YOU'VE ALREADY BEATEN IT! But hell, the FF series never uses it either, so whatever I guess. This NG+ feature is a joke.

Edited by Silent Fantasy