Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elijah Gravenhorst

KH3D Kh3d Cool glitch (Spoilers?)

So I was in TWTNW and a dream eater froze me while I was in the middle of a sliding sidewinder attack after an air dash. The sliding sidewinder didn't stop though, the trails of wind or whatever just kept revolving around me. It looked like a solar system with a frozen sun in the middle. It would have stayed like that forever if one of those T-rex skelly dream eaters hadn't picked me up and shaken me around, breaking the ice and ending the cool glitch. Has anything like that happened to you guys? This was the first glitch I have encountered.

I battle ansem and while I was battling him he got stuck in the floor, he was laying on his back. His guardian was still able to attack thought. But it was like really funny watching him float around on his back say evil things. It stopped though after like a minute he got back up and started whopping me while I was too busy laughing. There are way too many glitches in this game o.o

i was playing as sora and i threw my keyblade using strike raid or whatever i just forgot the name and then i entered reality shift and the keyblade was frozen on the top screen and just stayed there and i was just like wtf.

i was playing as sora and i threw my keyblade using strike raid or whatever i just forgot the name and then i entered reality shift and the keyblade was frozen on the top screen and just stayed there and i was just like wtf.

That's not a glitch, when you enter Reality Shift everything happening stops, it happens always and will all Reality Shifts.

one time when i was fighting juilies he did his thunder stomp wile i was in flow motion and i kept falling thu the map it stoped like right after i defeated him what happen was i was locked on to him i did a kick drive at the end of the kick drive he hit me and it kept on hiting him i only happen once

one time when i was fighting juilies he did his thunder stomp wile i was in flow motion and i kept falling thu the map it stoped like right after i defeated him what happen was i was locked on to him i did a kick drive at the end of the kick drive he hit me and it kept on hiting him i only happen once

so I'm not the only one that's fallen through the floor in TWTNW. I've only fallen once but I was still like wtf. Whats even better is that I magically teleported to the end of the corridor I was in and that helped me alot xD

I battle ansem and while I was battling him he got stuck in the floor, he was laying on his back. His guardian was still able to attack thought. But it was like really funny watching him float around on his back say evil things. It stopped though after like a minute he got back up and started whopping me while I was too busy laughing. There are way too many glitches in this game o.o

I god there can be so much yaoi after that first sentence xD

so I'm not the only one that's fallen through the floor in TWTNW. I've only fallen once but I was still like wtf. Whats even better is that I magically teleported to the end of the corridor I was in and that helped me alot xD

I've fallen through the floor and it wouldn't stop, I had to turn off my 3ds

The only glitch that happened to me was when i was fighting Julius he hit me and sora got stuck in the hit position but after Julius hit me again i was able to move

mmm did anyone at square enix's forum had noticed the glitches.....if they don't...we can tell them in there so they can notice and patch the game....at least their forums are more active unlike capcom-unity

Wait, that was a glitch? I figured that was just part of the game...

I encountered a glitch where when I looked at pegaslicks locked command sparkga on the ability link the game froze and then the system restarted.