Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Greymon57

KH3D Can I re-battle these bosses? [possible spoilers]

I noticed that there are Secret Link Portals that allow you to rebattle certain Dreameater bosses. But I was wondering, is there anyway to rebattle Disney bosses?

But who I really want to rebattle is the Anti Black coat, and Ansem Seeker of Darkness. I seem to find no such portal. I thought those battles were pretty epic so I'd love to take another shot at them.

I don't think there is a way, it might be only the Dream Eater bosses that you can fight. I really wish you could re-battle them though, fighting Anti-Black Coat would be the hardest thing ever xD

Edited by HeiTheFlamingRamen

I don't think there is a way, it might be only the Dream Eater bosses that you can fight. I really wish you could re-battle them though, fighting Anti-Black Coat would be the hardest thing ever xD

ABC was easy.ansem round 1 hardest boss in game.ansme round2easyiest

I hope for a patch/ DLC for that content, I would really like to fight ansem/ anti black coat nightmare. Chernabog refight too, but instead the riku's wargoyle style, Chernabog fight has epic music and the WORST boss fight in the game, He needs a MUCH more epic fight like in KH1.