Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mrberzerko

KH3D Seven Guardian of Lights *SPOILER*

So I just finished the game and it got me thinking. There are supposed to be seven guardian of light and king Mickey names six of them but the Xehanort says he is short three. I'm wondering who they are. Could it be the six Mickey named plus Lea or Kairi or does Lea take Terra's spot among the seven and Kairi becomes the seventh? Discussion? :)

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. King Mickey

4. Aqua

5. Ventus

6. Lea (possible)

7. Kairi (it says on the secret ending title)

when he meant they are 3 short he meant:

Sora and Terra belongs to them, and you don't have another person for a 7th.

I agree with this . Mickey did count Terra but hes a darkness right now and MX did state that the lights will be chosen naturally . With Terra being indisposed right now ,it makes sense Lea be in his place .

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. King Mickey

4. Aqua

5. Ventus

6. Lea (possible)

7. Kairi (it says on the secret ending title)

when he meant they are 3 short he meant:

Sora and Terra belongs to them, and you don't have another person for a 7th.

That's what I thought, I was just unsure of who the seven would ultimately end up being because they kept saying Sora had the power to save those that are tied with his heart, and Terra is one of them. So of terra does end up getting saved, where does that leave Lea? Just something I've been pondering >.< Edited by mrberzerko

tutti frutti. I kind of say that it's still up for guesses on who all seven guardians are. Just one more thing to look forward to on seeing the complete teams of the 13 darkness and the 7 light.

That's what I thought, I was just unsure of who the seven would ultimately end up being because they kept saying Sora had the power to save those that are tied with his heart, and Terra is one of them. So of terra does end up getting saved, where does that leave Lea? Just something I've been pondering >.

It depends on WHEN he's saved . If hes not saved till the end he cant be a light. Which could happen. So terra and lea are kinda interchangeable depending on that . Nothing is set in stone :P

to tell the truth, its all clouded. idk whether sora belongs with the darkness or light. idk anything right know im confused as it is :PxD

I'm pretty sure he is still with the light, he is the main character after all lol, besides ventus's armor protected him from the darkness

True, I kinda hope Lea is ultimately one of the seven guardians of light, he's so bada$$ haha >.<

I'm pretty sure he is still with the light, he is the main character after all lol, besides ventus's armor protected him from the darkness

True, I kinda hope Lea is ultimately one of the seven guardians of light, he's so bada$$ haha >.<

true dat. i forgot about that :P see? the whole series is wacked up! xD

and yea i hope lea is one of the 7 lights. he would be so EPIC!! :DD

I think in the end that Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Terra (he is going to get saved before the end and has to fight), Aqua, Ventus, and Lea.

I don't think that Kairi will be a "light".

She is already a princess of heart; therefore their no need to be a light when she already is.

While I do appreciate that Dream Drop Distance has brought the series full-circle in terms of continuity between all the games so far, it's also left another collection of complex mysteries. The Seven Light and Thirteen Darknesses is the perfect example of this. It's an entirely "new" plotline that we can only dream of piecing together before KH3. But if I had to guess:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. King Mickey

4. Aqua

5. Ventus

6. Lea

7. Kairi

When Xehanort said Mickey's crew was short three, he was referring to the fact that (at the time) Ventus's heart is inside Sora and he has Sora. Mickey and the gang (again, at the time) haven't found a seventh wielder AND they neeed Ven's heart to bring him back. But when Mickey, Riku, Lea, Donald, and Goofy rescued Sora, they (technically) regained two gaurdians, but only shortened Xehanort's group by one. Then, in the secret cutscene, Kairi is revealled to be the seventh guardian of light. So, in short, the tally so far is four lights and twelve darkness.

These are the facts.

However, it is viable to suggest that Lea could possible replace Terra as a guardian, as Terra's soul is still in the Lingering Sentiment's Armor and the rest of him is either still fused with Xehanort or has been discarded (seeing as Xehanort reappeared as Master Xehanort, not the Xehanort the Apprentice).

Finally, (and I cannot stress this enough) I do not and cannot see Roxas returning in KH3. He had a heart when he and Sora were separated and that heart was Ven's, not one he cultivated on his own. The only beings (or "non-beings") who have used this ability are Namine and Axel. When Ven comes back, I believe that he will still retain the memories of his times as Roxas.

That is my theory.

BTW I HOPE TO PLAY HER, TOO! She'd be great as a Keyblade hero.

Edited by Xyran

Kairi isn't one. Demyx is.

When Xehanort said Mickey's crew was short three, he was referring to the fact that (at the time) Ventus's heart is inside Sora and he has Sora. Mickey and the gang (again, at the time) haven't found a seventh wielder AND they neeed Ven's heart to bring him back. But when Mickey, Riku, Lea, Donald, and Goofy rescued Sora, they (technically) regained two gaurdians, but only shortened Xehanort's group by one. Then, in the secret cutscene, Kairi is revealled to be the seventh guardian of light. So, in short, the tally so far is four lights and twelve darkness.

These are the facts.

However, it is viable to suggest that Lea could possible replace Terra as a guardian, as Terra's soul is still in the Lingering Sentiment's Armor and the rest of him is either still fused with Xehanort or has been discarded (seeing as Xehanort reappeared as Master Xehanort, not the Xehanort the Apprentice).

Finally, (and I cannot stress this enough) I do not and cannot see Roxas returning in KH3. He had a heart when he and Sora were separated and that heart was Ven's, not one he cultivated on his own. The only beings (or "non-beings") who have used this ability are Namine and Axel. When Ven comes back, I believe that he will still retain the memories of his times as Roxas.

That is my theory.

BTW I HOPE TO PLAY HER, TOO! She'd be great as a Keyblade hero.

No, when Master Xehanort said they were short 3 he meant Terra, Sora and an unknown.

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png No. Demyx never even TOUCHED the keyblade, let alone wielded it. Where's your proof that he has? AND Kairi is one of the Guardians. Yen Sid sent Riku to get her so she could be trained (as seen in the secret cutscene in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance). And also, who the heck is this "Unknown"? If you're referring to the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep secret boss, that was revealed to be Young Xehanort in KH3D. No offense, but have you even played KH3D or, for that matter, know the Xehanort Saga story as a WHOLE?

Yes, Terra is missing, but so are Aqua and Ven. Look, the gang has Sora back now. That's what I'm talking about. The NOW and how Xehnaort and Mickey's conversation about the seven lights and thirteen darknesses of the X-blade affected it.

Edited by Xyran

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png No. Demyx never even TOUCHED the keyblade, let alone wielded it. Where's your proof that he has? AND Kairi is one of the Guardians. Yen Sid sent Riku to get her so she could be trained (as seen in the secret cutscene in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance). And also, who the heck is this "Unknown"? If you're referring to the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep secret boss, that was revealed to be Young Xehanort in KH3D. No offense, but have you even played KH3D or, for that matter, know the Xehanort Saga story as a WHOLE?

Yes, Terra is missing, but so are Aqua and Ven. Look, the gang has Sora back now. That's what I'm talking about. The NOW and how Xehnaort and Mickey's conversation about the seven lights and thirteen darknesses of the X-blade affected it.

UGH...

1. It's called a joke

2. I am not saying the unknown from BBS. I was saying they were refering to (in that scene) the fact that they only know of six keyblade wielders, leaving the seventh unknown.

3. I've played all of the games...a lot.

4. I'm not sure I get what your saying. It seemed before that you were talking about the scene between Mickey and Xehanort and that Xehanort was talking about Sora and Ven. Now I am just confused as to what you are saying.

Plus if Lea can have a keyblade. So can Demyx.

Edited by XaonSchock