Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kevin_Keyblade

KHCoM The Organization XIII member I hate in this game!

I hate...

Larxene- She's a huge b****.

Saix- Treated Xion like total garbage.

Xigbar- He tried killing Aqua to speed up Terra's slide into darkness.

Vexen- Plain creepy and thinks that the ranks in the Organization play a big part when really they're just the order you came in(Axel is Number Vlll because he's the eighth member. Vexen thinks of him as low rank because of this.)

I don't dislike any of them! Sure, people like Larxene and Xigbar are jerkwads (Each in their own way...), but I love them for that! And sure people like Vexen are creepy... But Those Lacking Spines! And sure people like Saix have a lot of issues... But I don't care! I like all of the organization. Although I have a feeling my liking for Demyx might not last when I get to fight him in KH2...

Larxene is way too annoying! She's my least favorite in the Organization. (I love Xigbar though, he's annoyance is pretty cool.)

Vexen is too arrogant and I can't really see anything good about him (plus, I really liked to see him burning).  

I kinda dislike Roxas.............................................and Xion......

*Hides.*

YOU CAN RUN!! ...BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER! AND YOU'LL NEVER RUN FAR ENOUGH PANDY!! xD

Ahem...Anyway, I don't really like Larxene all that much but other than that I don't really hate any of the Org.XIII members.

Xion is to cute. Larxene would be crazy in the sack.

I just looked up what you meant by: "Crazy in the sack"......why Demyx?! O_O; Why u do dis 2 me?! D':  ... xD lol

YOU CAN RUN!! ...BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER! AND YOU'LL NEVER RUN FAR ENOUGH PANDY!! xD

Silence, thief! Don't forget, I still have a triangle button with your name on it!!!  

Vexen- Plain creepy and thinks that the ranks in the Organization play a big part when really they're just the order you came in(Axel is Number Vlll because he's the eighth member. Vexen thinks of him as low rank because of this.)

Nah, he's just mad because Xemnas gave him the lowest chair. xD Haters gonna hate.....

Edited by Pandy Monium

I think Larxene is kinda sexy...

I first read that as "sassy", no joke! xD

I don't really hate on any member... I dislike Saix though, because he wouldn't take Sora to see Kairi! Plus he's just a dumbarse.

Peace!