Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nafees Rahman

KH3D What Dream Eater came out?

So as ive yet to get my 3ds from canada which was found is gonna be mailed tommorow I got kingdom hearts 3d yesterday and I was wondering what does sudo neku meowjesty and ursacircus do and what lucky peoples got him and can tell me what ablities they grants and all that stuff and how useful they are in combat .___.

Ursa Circus (which i got) is a really good Dream eater if you want it to beat things up! I like my Ursa Circus especially in Flick Rush as ikn my case, it can easily beat up Dream eaters of equal or a little higher level. If you are patient and level him up to 20, you get the powerful move: Blitz

Ursa Circus (which i got) is a really good Dream eater if you want it to beat things up! I like my Ursa Circus especially in Flick Rush as ikn my case, it can easily beat up Dream eaters of equal or a little higher level. If you are patient and level him up to 20, you get the powerful move: Blitz

Thanks dude BLITZ WAS AWESOME in chain of memories but I kinda want ars arcanum or sonic blade... wait how can you level up your dream eaters?

I got Meowjesty. They're very useful in combat because typically they level up faster than you. They level up the same way you do. By fighting. Petting them gives them experience and HP boosts.

Edit: not sure about the HP boosts. But it's a heart thingumabob.

Edited by Runay

I got Meowjesty. They're very useful in combat because typically they level up faster than you. They level up the same way you do. By fighting. Petting them gives them experience and HP boosts.

Not to sound stupid but im probably gonna pet and play with them for hours xD

those "heart things" are it's experience points when you pet it and play games with it. It levels up its affinity with you. The more affinity with you it has, the more likey it will heal/do damage to enemies/give you stat increases/hastes ect.

those "heart things" are it's experience points when you pet it and play games with it. It levels up its affinity with you. The more affinity with you it has, the more likey it will heal/do damage to enemies/give you stat increases/hastes ect.

Im gonna sound stupid and also being fourteen but um what does affinity mean?

Affinity is a natural attraction/liking for a certain person (or thing, I guess.)

Edited by Runay

well, to put it simply cause im 13, affinity is how much something likes you.

I got Meowjesty, found Frootz Cat, Kab Kannon & R & R Seal online xD

All i need now is to find a way of obtaining Ursa Circus & Sudo Neku!

I think you can only get one out of three dude ursa circus sudo neku or meowjesty

I think you can only get one out of three dude ursa circus sudo neku or meowjesty

Thought as much... noticing the Affinity talk above, i'd like to know when you've maxed out a Spirit's affinity :/

Thought as much... noticing the Affinity talk above, i'd like to know when you've maxed out a Spirit's affinity :/

Well I never was able to get nintendogs for ds or 3ds so im gonna treat it like nintendogs and probably rack up thirty hours with my dream eaters xD

I got Sudo Neku from the AR Card, and he focuses on stat boosting. The only commands that you get from him are Fira, Circle Raid, and Slot Edge. But he does look AWESOME. Also, you can make the other 2 DE's later in the game.

I got Sudo Neku and R&R Seal... I like them both pretty well, but Seal is my favorite I think. It adds some suspense to the game cuz sometims it attacks you instead O_O haha

I got Sudo Neku and R&R Seal... I like them both pretty well, but Seal is my favorite I think. It adds some suspense to the game cuz sometims it attacks you instead O_O haha

Is sudo neku good and stuff like its attacks and ablities? people just want it cause it looks coo >.>

I got Sudo Neku from the AR Card, and he focuses on stat boosting. The only commands that you get from him are Fira, Circle Raid, and Slot Edge. But he does look AWESOME. Also, you can make the other 2 DE's later in the game.

Slot edge is cool I think of that as a type of blitz xP-

Meow Jesty and R&R seal.

I wonder what meow jesty does... what does it do? any good commands or ablities?

Is sudo neku good and stuff like its attacks and ablities? people just want it cause it looks coo >.>

I wonder what meow jesty does... what does it do? any good commands or ablities?

Meowjesty has Curaga, Spark, Sparkra, and Thunder Dash. He also gives you the Second Chance ability. The rest are stat boosters.

Sudo Neku is good if you spend time with him and level him up a lot.

Sudo Neku isn't as good as I thought he'd be, but if you spend some time with him and level him up he's worth it.

Sudo Neku is good if you spend time with him and level him up a lot.

Sudo Neku isn't as good as I thought he'd be, but if you spend some time with him and level him up he's worth it.

What good attacks or abilities does he grant?

I got Meowjesty, and I named him Fuffles. Why? Cuz I was bored. I was happy i got him too, he's cool, and he levels up quickly.

I named my pet baby chicken that! High five dude or chick :D!!!