Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
verxsolar

KH3D [SPOILERS] Maleficent and the 13

Form Khwiki.net

"At the castle, Maleficent reveals to Mickey about her meeting Master Xehanort years before and how he told her of other worlds and of seven hearts pure light that would enable her to rule all worlds. She then states her intentions to conquer the worlds her own way and demands the world data that comprises the datascape. When Mickey doesn't comply, she launches an attack, but it is blocked by Lea's chakrams, which emerge from a Corridor of Darkness. Minnie escapes from Pete in the confusion, and Maleficent retreats with him, stating that she will return, now that she know where to find what she wants.

Later, when Master Xehanort is revived as part of the true Organization XIII, he reveals that he manipulated her to get her to gather the seven hearts of pure light while he set about gathering thirteen of darkness, as part of his plan to create the X-blade."

Theory:

Maybe Maleficent, manipulated by Master Xehanort, will use the datascape to get the data version of the 7 seven hearts of pure light, if Master Xehanort should fail get the real version. Use datacape to make more host like a data Riku or Vanitas.

Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by verxsolar

Ok what if he uses the datascape to make more host, if they do not have hearts he could give them a piece of his heart.

It's quite a possibility... I wouldn't be shocked considering all that KH has done with "data" and stuff.

I think Malificent returning to Disney Castle will be a bit part story in a future title, if MX fails to gather the 7 Princesses of Heart it won't matter, as the 7 wielders of Light will make up for it. When the eventual clash of '13 darkness vs 7 Light'.

But can data be extracted out into the real world? 'Cause if it can't then creating an army inside the data world wouldd be quite useless.

I was thinking the same... going from the real world into the data world was simply enough (Pete, Malificent & Mickey proved that), but going from the data world to the real world, hmm interesting.

Can that happen? Data is data, and hearts "weren't meant to be stored as Data" as Ansem once said.

He also said that the people in his fake twilight town reacted as if they had hearts and in Re:coded the data sora got a heart and a real keyblade so I would say that data can have hearts.

I'm going to get in on this data debate.

I think Maleficent will try to get the data seven lights, but it'd fail because love and behold some hero will stop her. She has a plan for this data alright. That's my only guess in which she could use it, unless she wants like a huge army of data heartless.

But can data be extracted out into the real world? 'Cause if it can't then creating an army inside the data world wouldd be quite useless.

He also said that the people in his fake twilight town reacted as if they had hearts and in Re:coded the data sora got a heart and a real keyblade so I would say that data can have hearts.

Thanks to you I just remembered that taking something created in the data world and extracting it to the real world is possible. Riku brought a replica of Olette's munny bag from the data world to the real one.

Thanks to you I just remembered that taking something created in the data world and extracting it to the real world is possible. Riku brought a replica of Olette's munny bag from the data world to the real one.

Oh crap thats bad news!

In what way? As in bad for the plot, or as in bad Xehanort and Maleficent can now use this for evil?

Bad as in evil, malicious, sinister, spelling doom for everyone unless sora and riku can stop them!

But good for a great KH3 plot twist.

Think so yes.... Ansem The Wise hid data inside Sora, that's gotta come out somehow right?

Can that happen? Data is data, and hearts "weren't meant to be stored as Data" as Ansem once said.

Except Data-Sora defies the system, and forms a heart, thereby earning a true keyblade after the data one was broken.

Idk, maybe she just finally realised she will never rule the real worlds, so she figured she'd settle for the Data-Worlds. If she rules the Data-Worlds, she can have some sense of satisfaction. I'm sure she has bigger plans, but as of now, thats my best guess.

Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

And I said, No, No No!

Because Data Doesn't dream or has hearts, Tron did, because he bonded with Sora, Rinzler did because he was Tron, The user Sora used his keyblade, to bring him back to his senses and everything.

So nop, maybe maleficent wants the data, for her to rule her world, her data, she doesnt want to even get out of the data, live there forever, thats all...

Lol, sorry, I have yet to play Re:Coded or Days or BBS, or any others besides 1,2, and com/recom.

Ah, alright, well that explains why you didn't know that.