Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blinxhero

KH3D Level Up Easily In KH3D Guide. *Spoilers and stuff*

Oh so you keep the support abilities? Not the stat abilities? That's weird but ok. And I Level using the Tower/red zone exp boost way. It's easier. Oh and a good way is just to use zero graviza and then firaga burst and just use mega flare on the 3 pegasus at the end

Oh so you keep the support abilities? Not the stat abilities? That's weird but ok. And I Level using the Tower/red zone exp boost way. It's easier. Oh and a good way is just to use zero graviza and then firaga burst and just use mega flare on the 3 pegasus at the end

That is only 1800 xP, my way is 3000 xP with EXP boost. My way may take a bit longer, but almost all the time it works, sometimes you may miss a dragon and go back to it's spawn and just kill it, simple as that.

That is only 1800 xP, my way is 3000 xP with EXP boost. My way may take a bit longer, but almost all the time it works, sometimes you may miss a dragon and go back to it's spawn and just kill it, simple as that.

I've done the math and my way is 2,992 EXP with EXP Boost, and that doesn't include the approximate 30-80 EXP from EXP Walker. One lap of mine takes less than a minute, so thats around 3,000 EXP a minute.

Edited by blinxhero

For some reason I don't get 3k EXP for your method on SoS...I'll look at your video again. Iv'e just been doing the other method, sora is now level 67 and riku is 72

EXP boost.

I've done the math and my way is 2,992 EXP with EXP Boost, and that doesn't include the approximate 30-80 EXP from EXP Walker. One lap of mine takes less than a minute, so thats around 3,000 EXP a minute.

Well idk but in my game it's only 900, but it could be AFTER I beat the game.

I usually do the exp walker along with fighting in symphony of sorcery. Easiest way I've leveled up so far in the game though I am going to try that trick because it seems quite useful.

I got bored and decided to share my strategy for leveling up easily.

NOTE: This strategy does not work as well for Dream Eaters.

The Leveling Spot

The place we want to go is Symphony of Sorcery. Go there via the Chamber. Now go down stairs and outside. Here is where we will level grind, but first, you need a good Command Deck. Here are some useful Commands.

Recommended Commands

Mega Flare: Usefulness: Scorching (9.5/10) [Tyranto Rex, Ryu Dragon]

Thundaga: Usefulness: Shocking (8/10) [Thunderaffe, Cyber Yog]

Balloonga: Usefulness: Bubbly Balloons (7/10) [R & R Seal, Juggle Pup]

Firaga Burst: Usefulness: Meh (6.5/10) [Ryu Dragon, Majik Lapin, Tyranto Rex, Eaglider, Medal Shop: 2000 Medals]

Riku Only:

Meteor: Usefulness: Smashing (8.5/10) [Keeba Tiger]

Meteor Crash: Usefulness: Crashing (8/10) [Tyranto Rex, Ryu Dragon,Tatsu Blaze]

Sacrifice*: Usefulness: With EXP Boost (9/10) Without Exp Boost (1/10) [Keeba Tiger, Aura Lion, Medal Shop: 1000 Medals]

*Only if you have Exp Boost. Used to easily get Riku's HP to the Alarm Zone.

Something not on here that you think deserves a spot? Tell me below and I'll check it out.

Ability Setup

Next, set up your abilities to help level up quicker:

Activate:

EXP Boost (Keeba Tiger, Drill Sye, Cera Terror)

EXP Walker (Skelterwild)

Second Chance (R & R Seal, Meowjesty, Escarglow, Zolephant, Aura Lion)

Once More (Drak Quack, Tyranto Rex)

Deactivate:

Treasure Magnet

EXP Zero (Obviously)

Preparation

Next, lower your HP to the alarm zone to get 2x EXP if you have EXP Boost (Riku can easily do this by spamming Sacrifice) and unequip any Treasure Magnets you have on so you don't pick up as much HP Balls.

Les do Dis!

Now, just enter and exit the tower, taking out the dream eaters easily with commands such as Mega Flare or Meteor. (Avoid using Salvation and Faith as they restore HP) If you have EXP Boost and you're in the alarm zone, you will get around 2000-3000 EXP everytime. (You should level up every 2-5 minutes)

Some Helpful Tips

Try and get Magic Gain Lv.3 / Attack Gain Lv.3 so you can defeat enemies faster thus getting EXP quicker. Maybe also get Drop Decelerator Lv.3 and avoid the Risky Play Weather Forecast so you have more time to level up with each character.

The amount of EXP to 99 (Incomplete)

Characters:

Sora: 786800

Riku: 786907

Dream Eaters:

Frootz Cat: 1022684

Kab Kannon: 1006950

R & R Seal: 904682

(There is no way at all that I am leveling all the Dream Eaters to 99 just for the EXP count because the amount of EXP to 99 is astoundingly higher than Sora and Riku for some of them so I am reaching out to ask for people to reply if they have any Dream Eaters at 99 that are not listed and their EXP to 99.)

Uh, once you get to a high enough level, i recommend grinding for EXP in the World that never was, as since the enemies are stronger, they give more EXP and its easier to level yourself up.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Uh, once you get to a high enough level, i recommend grinding for EXP in the World that never was, as since the enemies are stronger, they give more EXP and its easier to level yourself up.

Yeahhh, denied.

(Just made an account to post this. lol)

I used this method to level up a few spirits. Here's the amount of exp needed to get to level 99 with these:

Kooma Panda: 810280

Necho Cat: 857481

Meow Wow: 708012

These were all created at Star rank, if that means anything.

(Just made an account to post this. lol)

I used this method to level up a few spirits. Here's the amount of exp needed to get to level 99 with these:

Kooma Panda: 810280

Necho Cat: 857481

Meow Wow: 708012

These were all created at Star rank, if that means anything.

Nice! I'll add them... eventually.

i believe this is a good guide but when i started my Riku was lv 24 i am still getting all materials to do this guide i almost done but my riku is lv 64 and sora lv 34( started using drop me not's and have 999 droplets) this well be really good when i play critical though