Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

Video Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Sora Vs. Roxas)

This is a video from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. It was a scene that I always wanted to dub along with my fan production team from Final Mix, but plans were quickly erased. The video is the battle scene with Sora and Roxas that you can only play if you have your copy of the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+.

The video editor is my friend Ryusuke, who has voiced in the [KHV] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep fandub production as Eraques. In this video, I was asked to lend my voice as Roxas in this production video. Sora is voiced by Ryusuke. We hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for watching.

Note From Ryusuke:

Just a little something to buy time while waiting for more auditions (and translations) to come my way for the other project I'm doing. If any of the footage is blurred in any way, I'm sorry, it just came out that way. D=; It was crystal clear when I first got the footage, honest! This has been absolute chaos to mix, so...I hope you enjoy.

Cast (in order of appearance):

Donald Duck: Tony Anselmo

Sora: Ryusuke

Roxas: CGNET

Goofy: Bill Farmer

Mixing: Ryusuke

Music:

The Other Promise (orchestrated arrangement) - Bak R.

Footage:

Cut scenes from KH-Vids

Gameplay Footage from shadowofchaos75

SFX:

VAA SFX Library (6 GB collection, Persona 4 SFX, Guilty GearX2 SFX, Blazblue SFX, Magical Fighting Pack 1, Claymore, DBZ Batch 1, SSBB)

RPGMusicDotOrgs Super Smash Bros Melee - Common SFX 1 & 2

McTrickys Dissidia SFX

Some Original Audio

Disclaimer:

This is a non-profit fandub. Kingdom Hearts is property of Square Enix, Disney Interactive and The Walt Disney Company. Please support the official release.

Before I say anything, just letting you know that this is my honest opinion, and I've been told that my honest opinion's pretty harsh for fandubbing, especially since my fandubs aren't nearly where I want them to be...so, heads up.

Alright. I can honestly say that I've never been quite a fan of your fandubs. I mean, they're not bad, but most of them aren't great in my mind either. You two definately sound like your characters, but if that's all it took to be good, then I'd give you 10/10.

Except, that's not all it takes, obviously. It seemed like in places the emotion was off. I don't know if you were trying to replicate the original, but if you weren't, maybe pay a bit more attention to which words are accented in common speech, and then you can make it sound quite a bit better.

Other than that...the sound effects didn't exactly seem right. But I probably can't judge, because that's my main weakness when it comes to fandubs...^^'

But overall, from a scale of 1-10, with 10 being perfect, and one being no sound effects, terrible quality, extra background noise, etc., I'd probably give this a 6/10. As in, it sounds like a decent fandub, and could be better.

I don't know if you were looking for such a long critique, but here you go. I don't mean to sound harsh, so sorry if I come across as such. ^^'