Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NO_HEART_XIII

KH3D [Spoilers] Who do you think the remaining 13 vessels of Darkness are?

Posted Today, 06:01 PM

Posted ImageXaonSchock, on 30 August 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black

13. Dora The Explorer

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black Oprah Winfrey David letterman

13. Dora The Explorer

why young xehanort and master xehanort count as two vessels? i dont get it

Well Master Xehanort isn't a vessel. But he's a darkness. Young Xehanort...I am not sure if he is a vessel or not but he is a darkness. But they count as 2 because one is from the present the other is from the past.

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black Oprah Winfrey David letterman John Cena

13. Dora The Explorer

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black Oprah Winfrey David letterman John Cena Bilbo Baggins

13. Dora The Explorer

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black Oprah Winfrey David letterman John Cena Bilbo Baggins Weird Al Yankovic

13. Dora The Explorer

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison

11. Lord Kyroo

12. Mitt Romney Barack Obama Jesus Chuck Norris Clint Eastwood Justin Bieber Rebecca black Oprah Winfrey David letterman John Cena Bilbo Baggins Weird Al Yankovic

13. Dora The Explorer

Hahah Im just gonna leave it at that

Vanitas will probably join up. I doubt that the remaining members of Organization XIII (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene) under the logic that if they weren't suitable before, they're not going to be suitable now.

I can see Riku Replica joining though. He's not necessarily evil, but he's always been a bit lost. He might see getting a fragment of Xehanort's heart as a good purpose for himself.

And this is a weird aside, but Ansem the Wise has orange eyes, placing him on the 'evil' spectrum of the color wheel. I'm not saying it's likely, but I could see Xehanort getting some sort of perverse amusement from forcing him to become a vessel.

Blank Points revealed Terra to be using Eraqus's Light to cancel out MX's Darkness.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Yeah. But I've been thinking lately that perhaps Terra could be restored without Master Xehanort losing his vessel.

Perhaps Terra's heart could be extracted from his body, merge with lingering will and Tadda! Be recomplited.

Or perhaps he could be restored in a manner similar to how sora's heartless was turned back into Sora.

Darkness XIII

1.Master Xehanort

2.Young Xehanort

3.No Heart

4.Terra-Xehanort/ Xehanort apprentice

5.Vanitas

6.Ansem

7.Xemnas

8.Xigbar

9.Saix

10.Luxord

11.Marluxia

12.Riku (Alternate version or Riku replica)

13.Sora (Alternate version)

About Marluxia hosting a fragment of xehanort's heart, it could be possible, but i've recently watched KH CoM and he screw Xemnas plans really bad. Because of he's treason the organization lost 5 members. So I picture him more as assisting the heros in countering xehanort then trying to get revenge. If he does get in the new organiztion it may be because xehanort decided to turn him into one of his vessels as payback.

Anybody tought of Malifecent? I mean, she was a puppet from the beginning? She's a perfect vessel if i say so myself tbh.

1:MX

2:YX

3:Terranort

4:Braig

5:Isa

6:Xemnas

7:Riku Replica

8:Maleficent

9:Vanitas

10:Ansem The Wise (read it on another topic, makes sense in a way i think)

11:Luxord?

12:Data Riku

13:Data Sora?

Also, it just hit me..... Wasn't Maleficent asking for the Data worlds in DDD? Maybe MX gave her an assignment to look for vessels in the Datascape? Just thinking out loud you know....

I think that Maleficent is beyond discussion. Her mind, though twisted, is too frail for Xehanort to consider of use. Secondly, she has no concern of the X-blade, or of Kingdom Hearts as the actual entity. Her focus is on ruling worlds, not the one heart to encompass them all.

Third, and finally, she's a complete and total whack-job with a lumbering, bumbling oaf as an assistant. Power given to her will not last long. Almost amusing in a way...

Yeah. But I've been thinking lately that perhaps Terra could be restored without Master Xehanort losing his vessel.

Perhaps Terra's heart could be extracted from his body, merge with lingering will and Tadda! Be recomplited.

Or perhaps he could be restored in a manner similar to how sora's heartless was turned back into Sora.

Makes sense: Terra/Eraqus fight(s) MX's control too much, MX is forced to extract Terra/Eraqus and gets full control over his vessel as a result, and Terra/Eraqus is/are able to merge with the Lingering Will and fight alongside the 7 Lights.

Edited by Alan Smithee

I'm pretty sure Rebecca Black is one of the darknesses.

We seem to always frown upon any new pop sensation that comes out of our generation. Has anyone else noticed?

Anyway... Let's move on.

I think that Maleficent is beyond discussion. Her mind, though twisted, is too frail for Xehanort to consider of use. Secondly, she has no concern of the X-blade, or of Kingdom Hearts as the actual entity. Her focus is on ruling worlds, not the one heart to encompass them all.

Third, and finally, she's a complete and total whack-job with a lumbering, bumbling oaf as an assistant. Power given to her will not last long. Almost amusing in a way...

Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) > Maleficent (Kingdom Hearts)

Edited by Alan Smithee

Terra's animated armour. Secret boss of KH2 Final Mix, and you get to control it for the final battle of Terra's story.

Oh, so that's what that was.