Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NO_HEART_XIII

KH3D [Spoilers] Who do you think the remaining 13 vessels of Darkness are?

Let's see we have Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Braig & Isa, thats 6 we know, but who could the other 7 be? I have some guesses but not a lot of evidence to back it up. Xehanort said he had 2 of the 7 Guardians of light. We obviously got Sora back & we can asume the other is Terra. Now we have 7 figured out. The rest are guesses. In BBS Young Xehanort had to be in that time for a reason, maybe to possess Erauqs & get Vanitas? Maybe Riku Replica could be 1? Ansem the Wise had to be wearing that coat for a reason, don't you think? Those are some of my guesses, who do you think the remaining 7 could be?

Let's see we have Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Braig & Isa, thats 6 we know, but who could the other 7 be? I have some guesses but not a lot of evidence to back it up. Xehanort said he had 2 of the 7 Guardians of light. We obviously got Sora back & we can asume the other is Terra. Now we have 7 figured out. The rest are guesses. In BBS Young Xehanort had to be in that time for a reason, maybe to possess Erauqs & get Vanitas? Maybe Riku Replica could be 1? Ansem the Wise had to be wearing that coat for a reason, don't you think? Those are some of my guesses, who do you think the remaining 7 could be?

You're right about the 7 you mentioned... but my 6 guesses are Vanitas, Riku Replica, Demyx, Luxord, Xehanort apprentice and... can't think of a sixth!

You're right about the 7 you mentioned... but my 6 guesses are Vanitas, Riku Replica, Demyx, Luxord, Xehanort apprentice and... can't think of a sixth!

I doubt & hope Dymex & Luxord don't come back. Luxord might, because he was the 3rd to final boss in KH2. I hope Vanitas comes back & Riku Replica. What do you mean by Xehanort's apprentice? Wouldnt that be Vanitas or do you mean Ventus? The 13th vessel hasnt been filled yet so theres no way of knowing.

Hmm...

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort
  • Terranort
  • Ansem SoD
  • Xemnas
  • Braig
  • Isa
  • Vanitas?
  • Riku Replica?
I can't really think of likely ones. Demyx is just too simple and nice, Luxord wasn't that bad a person, Larxene and Marluxia were considered unsuitable because they betrayed the organization...

I doubt & hope Dymex & Luxord don't come back. Luxord might, because he was the 3rd to final boss in KH2. I hope Vanitas comes back & Riku Replica. What do you mean by Xehanort's apprentice? Wouldnt that be Vanitas or do you mean Ventus? The 13th vessel hasnt been filled yet so theres no way of knowing.

When i say "Xehanort apprentice" i mean the person in your picture lol. I only chose Demyx & Luxord due to them not going to Castle Oblivion and we've yet to see there human forms... but yeah could be a longshot!

Oh and cheers for the memory jog about the 13th spot not being done.

Hmm...

• Master Xehanort

• Young Xehanort

• Terranort

• Ansem SoD

• Xemnas

• Braig

• Isa

• Vanitas?

• Riku Replica?
I can't really think of likely ones. Demyx is just too simple and nice, Luxord wasn't that bad a person, Larxene and Marluxia were considered unsuitable because they betrayed the organization...

Terra/MX is a good choice.. would that not be concidered the same as apprentice Xehanort?

When i say "Xehanort apprentice" i mean the person in your picture lol. I only chose Demyx & Luxord due to them not going to Castle Oblivion and we've yet to see there human forms... but yeah could be a longshot!

Terra/MX is a good choice.. would that not be concidered the same as apprentice Xehanort?

Yeah I guess, but I didn't put apprentice Xehanort on my list :P I didn't understand who you meant either. I don't really get the concept tbh... If he could go back and collect his past selves, couldn't he get several of each, as long as they're separated by a length of time? Or do they all have to be different forms? It's well confusing :blink:

The person in my picture is Terra possessed by Xehanort, or Terranort. He is 1 of the 13. It was stated that only the orginal 8 members were revived, so Dymex, Luxord, Marluxia, & Larxene are gone.

Yeah I guess, but I didn't put apprentice Xehanort on my list :P I didn't understand who you meant either. I don't really get the concept tbh... If he could go back and collect his past selves, couldn't he get several of each, as long as they're separated by a length of time? Or do they all have to be different forms? It's well confusing :blink:

Just dont think about to much. Time Travel is a hard concept to grasp, lol. I get it, but yeah.

I'm going to assume different versions, so it's possible that Terra/MX and Apprentice Xehanort may be different! But it would depend on the whole memory thing etc.

1.Xehanort

2.Trollanort

3.Ansem SoD

4.Xemnas

5.Saix

6.Xigbar

7.Terranort

8.Riku's dark side (remember the scene inside Monstro?)

9.Riku's replica

Hmm...

It's difficult to figure it out... I think Vanitas and maybe Riku Replica are in there. But other members of the old Organization...

Terranort is also a good choise. But really, I can't think of any other, Eraqus would be interesting.

Maybe the seven other dark vessels might be Terranort, Vanitas, Ven-Vanitas, Possessed Riku or Riku Replica.

I can't think of three more.

Edited by KH2FFMM

tutti frutti. I would say Vanitas, Terranort, Riku Replica, Data-Riku, Sora (don't know why, just have this feeling). At least these characters, perhaps someboedy that we don't know about will be the remaining members of the New Organization.

Holy crap! It just hit me! Vanitas has yellow eyes!

Yes, Vanitas has yellow eyes & that is a huge sign of Xehanort, but I think thats his natural eye color. Like I mentioned though, Young Xehanort had to travel back to that time for a reason, hopefully it was for Vanitas. If Ventus comes back, Vanitas should come back to.

Anybody tought of Malifecent? I mean, she was a puppet from the beginning? She's a perfect vessel if i say so myself tbh.

1:MX

2:YX

3:Terranort

4:Braig

5:Isa

6:Xemnas

7:Riku Replica

8:Maleficent

9:Vanitas

10:Ansem The Wise (read it on another topic, makes sense in a way i think)

11:Luxord?

12:Data Riku

13:Data Sora?

Also, it just hit me..... Wasn't Maleficent asking for the Data worlds in DDD? Maybe MX gave her an assignment to look for vessels in the Datascape? Just thinking out loud you know....

Anybody tought of Malifecent? I mean, she was a puppet from the beginning? She's a perfect vessel if i say so myself tbh.

1:MX

2:YX

3:Terranort

4:Braig

5:Isa

6:Xemnas

7:Riku Replica

8:Maleficent

9:Vanitas

10:Ansem The Wise (read it on another topic, makes sense in a way i think)

11:Luxord?

12:Data Riku

13:Data Sora?

Also, it just hit me..... Wasn't Maleficent asking for the Data worlds in DDD? Maybe MX gave her an assignment to look for vessels in the Datascape? Just thinking out loud you know....

Some good choices, but i'd probably remove Malificent & Ansem the Wise... simply because Malificent is a Disney villian and wouldn't become a vessel for MX, but as for AtW he's still stuck in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua! Can't see them two returning until they get saved by Sora & Riku.

Edited by murcielagogt81

Darkness XIII

1.Master Xehanort

2.Young Xehanort

3.No Heart

4.Terra-Xehanort/ Xehanort apprentice

5.Vanitas

6.Ansem

7.Xemnas

8.Xigbar

9.Saix

10.Luxord

11.Marluxia

12.Riku (Alternate version or Riku replica)

13.Sora (Alternate version)

Edited by geocenter

1.Master Xehanort

2.Young Xehanort

3.No Heart

4.Terra-Xehanort/ Xehanort apprentice

5.Vanitas

6.Ansem

7.Xemnas

8.Xigbar

9.Saix

10.Luxord

11.Marluxia

12.Riku (Alternate version or Riku replica)

13.Sora (Alternate version)

I agree with all but 3&13

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Baby Xehanort

6. Braig

7. Isa

8. Kermit The Frog

9. Frieza

10. Thomas Edison