Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

After experiencing KH3D on the 3DS, do you wish to have another KH title on the same console?

After experiencing KH3D on the 3DS, do you wish to have another KH title on the same console?   

203 members have voted

1. 1. After experiencing KH3D on the 3DS, do you wish to have another KH title on the same console?

• Yes, I sure hope so! It can be just as great as KH3D.
    • Yes, but only if it's KHIII.
    • Nah... I want new KH games to be in other consoles.
    • I haven't played the game yet, so I can't answer now.
    • I don't care in which system they make it -- I just want more KH games!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I love that idea, I have been thinking the same thing for some time now and it only makes since that at least one version of each non-numbered title came out on the latest version of a nintendo handheld except for BbS.

Chain of Memories- GBA, GBA was the latest of the time

358/2 Days- DS, DS was the latest

Re:Coded-DS, DS was the latest at the time

Dream Drop Distance-3DS, latest as of right now

I also actually expect that to in the next year since Nomura did say a new KH title every year and as much as I want an HD collection on Xbox and Playstation, I do not think it would be that fast for all the games up to DDD(even if you exclude Coded) to have an HD remake. So I think 2013 will have Re:BBS/BBS port to 3DS and then KH3 in 2014 on Playstation 4. Also I do not think the "KH Team" would work on this port.

I don't a port of BBS would be such a great idea since it already has BBS Final MIx. We can expect a KH3D FM or BBS vol 2. And I definitely want Re; 358/2 Days .

Lots of different opinions on this. Whatever new game they make for the series on whatever console, I know I'll go out and buy it. I think I'd like to see another one on the 3DS (KHIII should be on the PS3), and I'm excited to see have in store for us. Nonetheless 'Team KH' have done great things with this series; kudos to them.

I love the graphics and everything of KH3D, but I do wish the screen was a bit bigger. Like PSP size. xD Too bad I can't get a 3DS XL when it comes out later this month. Also, this is probably just me, but playing games on the 3DS makes my hands hurt a lot. Even for a short period of time. Didn't really hurt on any other system (DS Lite, PSP, whatever). But since playing the 3DS, my hands hurt a bit even on other consoles now.

Oh well, I'll shut up about my aching hand woes. ^^'

ALL THAT TO SAY, I think I'd like it on another system, provided I actually have that system/want that system/can afford that system.