Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SmithE72

KH3D Question About Secret Ending (SPOILERS)

Ok, so in the secret ending it is revealed that Kairi is able to wield a Keyblade, and everybody acts all surprised, but didn't she have one in KH2? Thoughts? Also, are you guys excited about her and Lea being Keyblade wielders? Were you surprised about either of them?

I think it's more the fact that she will be one of the 7 lights rather than her wielding a keyblade. Her being a Princess of Heart AND a Keyblade wielder would put her right in harm's way, after all. And personally, I'm very excited they are now keyblade wielders. I mean Lea is just awesome so it was bound to happen. As for Kairi, it's about time she gets some sort of character development.

She did get a keyblade, in the last legs of KH2. They were surprised because they didn't expect her to train since she's been forced to stay in the sidelines up until now. Hopefully if she's be able to fight on the front lines with the other characters, she'll get some much-needed screentime and development, and whatever proactivity she does won't land her into trouble (again).

she could wield a KB ever since she accidentally touched Aquas in BBS,but she probably couldnt form it like Axel,or she just never actually had anything happen to her to MAKE it summon by itself (*Events of KH1*).Then in II Riku gave her one and probably didnt know about the whole "no touchy unless youz be worthy" thing so he just gave her Aquas old Destiny's (sozz forgot name :P/COINCIDENCE MUCH),they were only suprised about it because they didnt expect her to actually train for MoME :Pi said mommy.AND I THINK AX-i mean LEA BEING A AWESOME KB WIELDER!though i spoiled myself like usual >:U

Edited by soniplushie

That makes sense! Thanks. And I can see both sides with Lea. I think he is a great character, well-deserving of a blade, but I loved his chakrams!

Why is every one acting like Kairi is a weak little girl? She is a Princess of Heart and therefore a very important character. The fact that she is a keyblade wielder too makes her even more important. And im also not getting why some people are suggesting that ''she should have stayed home''....

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, therefore her affinty with Light is unparalleled, combine that with her ability to wield the keyblade and she could be a major asset to the 7 Guardians of Light.

Why is every one acting like Kairi is a weak little girl? She is a Princess of Heart and therefore a very important character. The fact that she is a keyblade wielder too makes her even more important. And im also not getting why some people are suggesting that ''she should have stayed home''....

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, therefore her affinty with Light is unparalleled, combine that with her ability to wield the keyblade and she could be a major asset to the 7 Guardians of Light.

I completely agree! I have been hoping that Kairi would start to play a more important role in the games... It will be interesting to see how they mix her being a princess of heart with being one of the seven lights. I'm psyched for all that!

Im excited for both characters . Kairi is finally getting the developement she deserves and Lea getting a keyblade is badass and ,to be honest, not too surprising. Its been foreshadowed for games now since his character has become more prominent. Having a keyblade now doesnt mean he can never use his chackrams. Riku can still summon Soul Eater even though he has WtD. Just sayin'

Im excited for both characters . Kairi is finally getting the developement she deserves and Lea getting a keyblade is badass and ,to be honest, not too surprising. Its been foreshadowed for games now since his character has become more prominent. Having a keyblade now doesnt mean he can never use his chackrams. Riku can still summon Soul Eater even though he has WtD. Just sayin'

True... But who the heck would use chakrams when they have a keyblade?

True... But who the heck would use chakrams when they have a keyblade?

Both have their uses. He needs the keyblade for traveling worlds safely and whatnot but he could still wield chackrams bc its fun . Remember how he enjoyed his lil frisbees over Terras toy keyblade Ven had ? .In other words, he has options and variety :P

Edited by Flaming Lea

Both have their uses. He needs the keyblade for traveling worlds safely and whatnot but he could still wield chackrams bc its fun . Remember how he enjoyed his lil frisbees over Terras toy keyblade Ven had ? .In other words, he has options and variety :P

Alright... Good points my friend haha

I'm sorry, but after watching the cutscene with Kairi swinging the keyblade like...well a girl, I can't imagine her gaining even half the badassery that Aqua has as a female character. But i was really hoping for a more BBSesque secret ending with atleast 5 mins of extra plot points perhaps showing the possibility of the 13 seekers, or when exactly Saix gave himself to xehanort, or maybe...just maybe Xehanort planing the entire series in his head...the things i would do to hear how Xehanort plans events that spans an entire decade, but instead i got 1 min and a half of stuff that was so heavily implied that you would have to be new to the series to not see it.