Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH~LoOover*

About Islam & Other Religions ..

Hio everyone ..

Hmm, since I'm a Muslim girl .. I wanted to talk a little about Islam & other religions ..

and since I don't know many of your religions I wanted to talk about Islam much more ..

But please and I'm begging to you, please read all the topic from the beginning till the end of it ..

Islam religion, is the last religion that came to the world from our God "Allah" ..

Islam is the religion that makes you change your destiny, from going to Paradise Or to the Hell ,,

well, you may be angry of me, but It's just an advice for all of you guys .. and I'm not saying that thing just because I don't want anyone I know to go to hell, It's a very sad thing T_T ..

you may know somethings about hell and paradise, but I'll tell you the truth of it ..

Paradise is a very very very very veeeeeeeery big place that no one could ever enter just if he/she was a Muslim in his/her life .. they will live in Palaces that are made of Gold, Silver and any other Gemstones !! they will be happy for ever, and they'll marry the ones they really wanted, that are very veeeeeeeery beautiful women .. and they'll eat whatever they wanted to eat, and drink anything they wanted to drink .. and they'll have anything they want In the time they want, ANYTHING !!

Islam rules talks about being very pure within yourself .. It's a very nice religion and makes you go to the paradise after your death when the time has come for the Last Day of the world ..

the Last Day, is the day that our God "Allah" will make us live again after our death, all of us!! from the beginning of the life until its end .. and our God "Allah" will reward Muslims that day and make them live in Paradise that it's all full of happiness, free, calm & peace forever .. and he will make the others who aren't Muslims and don't believe in our God "Allah" go to the Hell ..

Now let me talk to you much more about Hell ..

Hell, is the biggest flames you could ever see!! It's very hot much more than anything else! all of us know the Sun right? do you know that Hell is much moooooooooore hot than it?!

I can say to you that the sun is the baby of the Hell !! have you ever notice that thing? I don't think so, and I'm so glad That I have told you about ..

I'll complete about Hell .. People who aren't Muslims will live there for ever, they will be burned in fire forever, they won't die for ever, and when their skin is burned, Allah will give them another skin and burn them again, and this thing will be for ever!! it won't have an end!!

Also, there's no water in Hell, and they'll eat from a tree called "Al-Zaqqum", by the way this tree doesn't exist in life, it's just exist in Hell .. and they'll eat it's fruit that called bearing thorn fruit .. and this fruit will burn their stomachs !! after that, a very veeeeeeery hot water will be spilled on them !! and all of these things will be for ever, It won;'t have an end ..

And if you don't believe what I said, you can search about hell in any Islamic article and you'll see the same things that I said about Hell, Paradise and The Last Day ..

I didn't want to scary you of these things, but I wanted to tell you the truth about it to make you think another time before the worst thing will happen to you ..

I wanted to say something .. for my friends that I really love, " waytothexdawnx " , " KingdomKatherine " , " Aryaanne " , " axellover01 " , StrangeHeart" and " XxKHFanForLifeXx " .. that I really love you my dear friends and since I love you, I don't want anyone of you to go to Hell, I want to meet you all In the Paradise .. so please, think about Islam and please be Muslims ..

And if you don't want, It's your choice and you're free with it ..

I don't know if this topic will be deleted or not, but I wanted to make an advice for all of you guys ..

thanks for reading the topic ..

Bye bye :)

how about no?

we shouldn't believe in what you want to believe. We have rights to pick our own belief.

and also

thanks for the description about "hell"

I never knew it was fire all over the place

I thought

it was filled with flowers and sunshine w/ many rainbows

IMO

I hope all of you who follow a certain belief, I hope you don't follow it because you're scared of your future (which makes me think people who are like the OP is scared) but that you truly believe in it. Also have an open mind to accept others beliefs as well, yours may not be as righteous as you seem. To me there is no correct belief.

also

discussing about religion in the internet

worst

idea

ever

I want to say this: I am a follower of the Abrahamic faith known as Christianity, and unlike a lot of other followers of those three faiths, I think that all people (be they good, bad, or neutral) are going to go to heaven (or paradise or whatever you call it). It's called Universalism. I also respect Islam and Judaism (and all the other faiths, of which there are too many to mention), both of which are great religious faiths, and I hope and pray for the day when we will be able to say that we are all one and the same through our following God (or whatever you call him- Allah or G-D). I do not appreciate, however, people who speak in the place of God and willingly condemn another person or group of people based on any reason (lifestyle, religious faith ethnicity, gender, etc.) to hell, and yes that includes religion itself. That call, as with all calls, rests with the living God.

Tahnk you for tolerating my rant... and may you have an awesome, Kingdom Hearts Day

Edited by AJTREY

how about no?

we shouldn't believe in what you want to believe. We have rights to pick our own belief.

and also

thanks for the description about "hell"

I never knew it was fire all over the place

I thought

it was filled with flowers and sunshine w/ many rainbows

IMO

I hope all of you who follow a certain belief, I hope you don't follow it because you're scared of your future (which makes me think people who are like the OP is scared) but that you truly believe in it. Also have an open mind to accept others beliefs as well, yours may not be as righteous as you seem. To me there is no correct belief.

also

discussing about religion in the internet

worst

idea

ever

Thank you Shana, those were the words i was looking for.

I want to say this: I am a follower of the Abrahamic faith known as Christianity, and unlike a lot of other followers of those three faiths, I think that all people (be they good, bad, or neutral) are going to go to heaven (or paradise or whatever you call it). It's called Universalism. I also respect Islam and Judaism (and all the other faiths, of which there are too many to mention), both of which are great religious faiths, and I hope and pray for the day when we will be able to say that we are followers of God (or whatever you call him- Allah or G-D). I do not appreciate, however, people who speak in the place of God and willingly condemn another person or group of people based on any reason (lifestyle, religious faith ethnicity, gender, etc.) to hell, and yes that includes religion itself. That call, as with all calls, rests with the living God.

Tahnk you for tolerating my rant... and may you have an awesome, Kingdom Hearts Day

ur amazing

thats all

You're gonna hate me for saying this and will probably banish me to the fiery depths of hell, but my beliefs follow that of the hindu religion.

But I agree this topic is going to lose control fast, a flame war just waiting to be ignited.

If theres one thing I really dislike its people trying to push their religious beliefs on others doesn't matter what religion it is, I don't like it at all.