Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny_of_a_Key_Bearer

KH3D *spoilers* secret message?

I'm personally hoping that it means that they're FINALLY making KHIII, but you can also interpret it as the company making an HD collection of the first and second games. The only thing that's stopping me from thinking the latter is the fact they called the next game a number, and at the end of the credits you see Sora and Riku walk into a light, and when they do, it looks like a three.

Personally I believe this means kingdom hearts 3. At first it stumped me wgen it said "in never before seen detail" but then i realized that just meant on xbox or ps3. Then the past will be reawakened means ventus, aqua, terra, and everyone else who is asleep will wake up. Thats what I think it means anyway

How do you unlock it?

you need to get the secret message through the credits and than unlock 7 trophies if your on normal. proud mode you need 5 and i dont know about critical

How do you unlock it?

you need to get the secret message through the credits and than unlock 7 trophies if your on normal. proud mode you need 5 and i dont know about critical

yes, you need the secret message and a certain number of trophies, but you also need to answer the 3 questions correctly (3,2,2, that is the order). then you unlock the secret movie in the theater menu.

as for the secret message, I think it means that the next game is KHIII, and Nomura said that the next one was definitely going to be 3, but I am also hoping that it may be a HD collection for KH 1 and 2, using the Final Mix copies.

I'm leaning towards the HD remake for two reasons. A. The message was written in English in the Japanese game so it could be seen as a nod to all those who don't live in Japan, and the only thing KH related that the outside world didn't get was final mix. another reason is that Nomura has expressed interest in doing a remake and can actually count on the western populace to cough up money for a game we already have, as it will be aimed at newcomers to the series and so forth.

I believe it is hinting KH3.

Though I'd first prefer a HD remake. So I can finally have an excuse to get a PS3. (Assuming that would be the game system)

there is tons of reasons to get a ps3

Like you said guys maybe You're Right about a HD Collection and maybe Nomura said he will make KH3 After Dream Drop Distance...... This a little confused :/

Trust me, you're not the only one.