Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you think KH3D is the best Kingdom Hearts game yet?

259 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think KH3D is the best Kingdom Hearts game yet?

• Yes, it is! Such an amazing game! It's my favorite so far.
    • It's a nice game, but it isn't my favorite....
    • No... It's far from being my favorite KH.
    • Can't answer since I haven't played it yet.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Can't answer since I haven't played it, but on Friday I'll give a proper answer xD

And you?

Vote in the option that best fits your opinion and share your thoughts with us! Everybody's welcomed to participate in the discussion! :)

BEST GAME IN THE WORLD! I would've said kh2... But it's just not as epic. No bouncing off walls and poles, no 3d, no playable Riku!!! The graphics are even surprisingly better in kh3d as opposed to other games, and the environment isn't as empty as previous games. And the Grid is so much better than Space Paranoids! It's my favorite Disney world! And I love the drop gauge and dream eaters! Oh god, I could go on forever!!!!!! But I'll leave it at that http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Edited by LightningXIII

The gameplay is superior in pretty much every way to all the predecessors, but I haven't beaten it so I can't comment on the story just yet.

It will take quite a bit to beat KHII juggernaut of a story, that game is one of my all time favorites for it's story and characters.

The question is kind of confusing. Best and favorite are 2 dif things. I adore Days and it's my favorite game but I think it's far from being the best among the rest xD

I haven't played the game yet so I know neither if it's gonna become my fav or not or if it's the best or not xD

Edited by Maffy

tutti frutti. So far based on where I'm at with KH3D, KH2 still holds that spot for me being my favorite in the series. Maybe it's just me, though even though it's fun in it's own right, like the other games in the series, I'm finding it somewhat easy. (and to answer the question to those that may ask, no I'm not playing it on beginner or level grinding.)

Edited by zhill05