Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
corteximan

KH3D What's your KH3D story?

On the morning of July 20, I was awake early as I was expecting KH:3D to arrive. I had a total FML moment when I heard the mail box slot open. I ran downstairs yelling "Kingdom Hearts!" Turns out the mailman had delivered a copy of the local newspaper! My brother said it was a hilarious thing to wake up to, but I wasn't amused at all. Luckily KH:3D arrived a few hours later. :P

I pre-ordered it about a week before it came out. I live where there are no post boxes, I have to drive 7 minutes at 100 kmph to get to the post office.

I did this from Thursday until Tuesday when it finally arrived.

It was meant to be sent on Tuesday but wasn't sent until Monday. But I was very fortunate that it only took a day after being sent.

I have three HUGE assignments for school right now and Tuesday and Wednesday were my days off. I was going to work on them both days but then KH3D came....

I still haven't done the assignments.....

Week before 3D go onto KHinsider to discover that Nintendo world is having a three day early release. First thought...SCREW EVERYTHING I'M GOING. call my job telling them im not coming in on friday-sunday and ask my two best friends to come with me to the event (i live in Maryland) bought bus tickets to New York. worse trip of my life, the buses were absolutely disgusting, but the thought of getting the game 3 days early kept me going. After arriving in NYC i went straight to the line an 4 hours later 3D was in my hands, but i promised my friends i couldn't play until we got back.

Woke up at 12AM to get ready for the adventure to Nintendo World. Got my copy 4 days ago, having a blast playing a bad game. How it's possible, I'll never know.

And why didn't you like it? I found it amazing. (with Sora.)

I preordered it a while ago from amazon and was suppose to get it the 7th of August but it came a few days early and my sister brought it to me wen she came to my grandpa's funeral.... it came out 10days after my bday so it was basically a gift for myself xD haa