Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cricket

KH3D Why do I suck at DDD?

Seriously the new fighting system has just got me all jumbled up and it's so much to take in...all I want to know is, will it get any easier? Like, right now I feel like I just suck at it and I started on Proud mode, so maybe that's it but anyone else having problems with the camera when in battle? I get a close up of Sora or Riku all the time when I'm battling, Sora I don't want a close up of your ass but Riku...well that is another story, but anyway I'm just rambling now, will it get any better with time? D:

Seriously the new fighting system has just got me all jumbled up and it's so much to take in...all I want to know is, will it get any easier? Like, right now I feel like I just suck at it and I started on Proud mode, so maybe that's it but anyone else having problems with the camera when in battle? I get a close up of Sora or Riku all the time when I'm battling, Sora I don't want a close up of your ass but Riku...well that is another story, but anyway I'm just rambling now, will it get any better with time? D:

it gets better i thought the same thing at first but now its ok still like kh2 better

Haven't played it yet but I keep hearing mastering flowmotion is essential.

If not that, you just suck because DDD hates you.

thats not neccesarily true i dont even use flowmotion i play it like i would bbs

proud mode might have really done i purposely chose standard cuz i know that i wouldnt have done that good proud mode yet but yea proud mode must be really hard since standard seems pretty hard at the moment...well at least the bosses are ^^"

I'm having the same problem too. I love playing this game, love it, but I keep confusing the controls, sometimes I feel like I'm playing BBS and then I think I'm playing with Days or Re:Coded controls. And my right hand hurts from button smashing lol...

and I underestimated proud mode lol. I think I've died more times at the beginning of this game than I have any of the other ones lol, but thats a good thing it means its challenging :)

FlowMotion really pissed me off at first, but I've got used to it and I'm using it almost all the time now. You'll be fine. I'm also on Proud.

Edited by Xalaru

have fun with rinzler as sora

I found him easy.

It takes some time to get used to the controls. And Proud mode doesn't help. But you'll get through it. Get your character and Dream Eaters stronger. Change your decks a bit to find the right balance.

Pretty simple stuff.

At first I was having trouble fighting and wondering why I was so "weak." I hadn't gotten use to the controls yet. I've only gotten through 9% of the story and I'd say I've mastered fighting. Things are going faster now. I just love to wander around though and fight more than I need to. After time you'll surely get use to it. It takes some practice with cases like you and I.

Edited by Runay

If you stick around and level enough you should be ok, aw Cric why did you pick proud mode first? haha, I went thru in Normal and I didn't grind much so i was running into walls l8r on in the game over it! haha jks, oh ya you should check around the levels for large chest 50 percent of them have special or signature attacks for the guys! plus nurturing your Spirits' gives you all sorts of help! Oh and ne flashy Commands! So make as many new battle buddies!