Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nora Valkyrie

KH3D Who do you like to play as? Sora or Riku?

Ok personally I like to play as Riku better.

Has to be Riku... only time you get to play as him is in CoM, but even then it was card-based. Plus Riku has better attacks and dodging (currently)!

I think I like Riku better! I find myself fumbling for potions more for Riku than for Sora, and I like the way Riku handles better (he seems slightly faster than Sora).

RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU

Oh, and I'd I say Riku?

But I love playing as Sora too! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Riku, at least he gets Bladecharge!!!

I'd like to say Riku, but his defense sucks. I've died more times with Riku than with Sora. Sora has been handling proud mode like a man!

Doing it wrong lol

I keep going back and forth on this one. Each time I'm playing as Sora, I feel like I like him better... then it changes to Riku and I feel like I like him better. Both have some pretty nice features that the other one lacks.

Like I've really been liking Riku's story and how he's been interacting with other characters. Whilst I enjoy Sora's "battle-mode" much better and find it more entertaining and upbeat. I've decided that I like Sora's dual link with the spirits better though.

It's really hard to choose between those two.

Edited by Runay

I like playing as them both, but I have to admit Riku was really fun to play as at the start of the game because it was a fresh new element to the game because how vastly different the gameplay is to CoM.

I found his boss battles way harder and I also thought the way he linked with his Dream Eaters to be far cooler than Sora's.

I am tied though because well Sora is Sora so I have to say he's cool.

....Idk I like both D: