Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Geralt

Film The Hobbit - Series Discussion

Today July 30 from Burbank,CA it was announced that Peter Jackson will be doing a third film for his upcoming adaptation of The Hobbit making it a Trilogy. He is known for the widely known Lord of The Rings trilogy from 2001-2003. Both of the movies already planned are in post production and are still targeted for December 14, 2012 & December 13, 2013. The third is planned for Summer of 2014.

Full Story-
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/30/showbiz/movies/jackson-hobbit-film-ew/index.html
http://www.facebook....0,2725549.story

Edited by dusk

that is so dumb has he even read the hobbit its not that long how are they going to make into 3 movies

Dumb nahh :P He puts in tons of detail :3 You shall see. It's gonna be awesome :D

This actually makes sense, as I was wondering how they were going to package the story. When you consider that there are about three real arcs in the story (From the Shire to the Goblins/ Mirkwood to Smaug/ and the Battle of Five armies, it makes sense from a rise and fall standpoint. Also, if I'm not mistaken from the trailers, they're going to go into detail about the White Council fighting the Necromancer in Dol Guldor, which will probably take a great deal of time on its own.

In Jackson we trust.

I'd camp out now for The Hobbit if I could. (damn eating!) This three movie thing sounds more like a cash-in process to try recreate the success of LOTR. I only want it if there's love in the logic.

the book is only like 300 pages!

True, but it was written as a quick adventure story. There's more history and story in it then is necessarily written (like the afore mentioned White Council investigating Dol Guldor).

I have seen the trailer for this movie and i have to say it is absolutely stunning i cannot wait until this December when it comes out.

I have been in love with Lord Of The Rings, like forever, it'll be good to watch the movie to the only book i read.

That might not always be a good thing, you know? Making too much extra stuff could ruin the original story...

He keeps it all the same he just puts things into the way he sees them as well as the crew :3

Have you guys ever watched this?

I wish the sound quality were a bit better, 'cause I'd seriously put Xehanort cutscenes to the audio and have him singing this for me.

Thank you, Leonard Nimoy. 

http://youtu.be/AGF5ROpjRAU

Spock 8D Id like it but im quota'd ;_;

Edited by Rainbow Dash