Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D KH13's exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] review

WoW !! this is so cool !!

Can't wait for it, though I'm not getting the game this year http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png .. But I'll keep up on the latest news ;)

Thank you very much Mr.Dchiuch for that really exclusive review http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever ! <3

The only thing that i cannot accept about this game (after finishing it 3 times), is the fact that it is horribly bugged.

I don't really know if this bug is present in the european verion only, but there is a glitch in our released version (here in Italy, where we have the U.K. version due to release issues that you could already know), that makes almost impossible to complete the game at its fullest: if you complete the game after dropping EVEN JUST ONCE while completing the last world (which i will not spoiler here for those who don't know), after you finish the game and save in order to unlock critical mode and other features, the Special link portals between Sora and Riku switch without any possibility to fix them. that means that portals that appears in areas that are exclusive to Riku cannot be completed with Sora, and vice versa. that leads to a situation in which one is not allowed to complete the game at 100%.

I really hope this help you guys avoiding the glitch in your own version of the game, thus still hoping that SE receives the hundreds complaints about this bug and hurries to fix it -.-

The only thing that i cannot accept about this game (after finishing it 3 times), is the fact that it is horribly bugged.

I don't really know if this bug is present in the european verion only, but there is a glitch in our released version (here in Italy, where we have the U.K. version due to release issues that you could already know), that makes almost impossible to complete the game at its fullest: if you complete the game after dropping EVEN JUST ONCE while completing the last world (which i will not spoiler here for those who don't know), after you finish the game and save in order to unlock critical mode and other features, the Special link portals between Sora and Riku switch without any possibility to fix them. that means that portals that appears in areas that are exclusive to Riku cannot be completed with Sora, and vice versa. that leads to a situation in which one is not allowed to complete the game at 100%.

I really hope this help you guys avoiding the glitch in your own version of the game, thus still hoping that SE receives the hundreds complaints about this bug and hurries to fix it -.-

I'm guessing (and by guessing I mean hoping) they will release a patch for that O_o

Never heard of that glitch before

Edited by Jim