Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Supposing you could get the normal version of KH3D two weeks earlier than the Mark of Mastery version, which one would you get?

Supposing you could get the normal version of KH3D two weeks earlier than the Mark of Mastery version, which one would you get?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Supposing you could get the normal version of KH3D two weeks earlier than the Mark of Mastery version, which one would you get?

• The normal one... I wouldn't be able to wait two weeks just for some extra things...
    • The Mark of Mastery version, of course! I'd wait a little more but it'd be worth it!
    • I dunno... I guess I'd think a bit before deciding...
    • None... I'm not getting the game.

I wouldn't wanna spend the extra money... the only reason I'd get it is because the AR cards, but I can just scan them off the internet. Why not give NA the 10th anniversary 3ds? It would sell for sure....

Despite being in England...

'The Mark of Mastery version, of course! I'd wait a little more but it'd be worth it!'

Americans are better off in the long run. When everyone has KH3D, America will have all the extra stuff while the other regions just have the game. :L So yeah. Lucky for you guys. Enjoy it when you get it.

no i wouldnt w8!! all that extra content and only 15 dollars extra!!! :DDD

no i wouldnt w8!! all that extra content and only 15 dollars extra!!! :DDD

sorry i meant i would w8. :P

I would buy the normal version, but since they'll both be available for me at the same time, I'm getting the MoM edition. First time I'll get something collectable for KH, I couldn't just ignore it... Oh yeah, Ar Cards, 3DS case and artowork of the entire series, come to me, I'm your master now!

I have waited a long time for this game, and I would wait for the MoM edition. It's worth the wait, and it makes me even more psyched for the game! Mom has lots of cool stuff like art and a 3DS case. Hey wait, if mom has this, then why haven't I asked her for it? Mommm!!!!!! xD