Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SinHeartlessAngel

KH3D MoM Edition Protective case with Black 3ds?

I'm no too worried. I would have used it probably but I ended up getting the special ocarina of time 3DS so there's no point putting a KH case on. :P

I'm kinda regretting getting my Zelda-themed 3DS now, haha! :P

Zelda 3DS for the win. Combine Zelda and KH... I think your 3DS would explode from awesomeness.

I'm just going to make a nice printout of a light gray version of the KH Argyle pattern to place underneath. It might take some time but it should work well as long as I print it on cardstock in the right size. When I'm done I can share the file with you guys if you want it. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Edited by Pickle129

Haha, I guess I don't really regret it though. i love Kingdom Hearts for sure, probably more than Zelda as a whole but me entire childhood was spent on Ocarina of time, so having those Ocarina's in the corner of my 3DS is just amazing for me, hehe.

Haha Yeah, I suppose that's one way to look at it, it exploding from awesomeness. That's a good idea, you must be pretty skilled to do something like that. x.x

Haha, I guess I don't really regret it though. i love Kingdom Hearts for sure, probably more than Zelda as a whole but me entire childhood was spent on Ocarina of time, so having those Ocarina's in the corner of my 3DS is just amazing for me, hehe.

Haha Yeah, I suppose that's one way to look at it, it exploding from awesomeness. That's a good idea, you must be pretty skilled to do something like that. x.x

Well not really, haha. I'll just be splicing it together from numerous advertisements and such. I found a high res image of the mark of mastery's silver wrap and I'm using that as the basis. I've already made a simple version using that image alone and will modify it some more later(after I finish KH3D lol). I can't find a large enough image of the official argyle with all the symbols(the non KH3D ones like Heartless or Roxas) though, so there will a small discrepancy between the cover and skin. Not noticeable unless you really know your stuff though.

Although I will be sure to let my 3DS explode in awesomeness for the first few seconds, long enough to temporarily blind myself but not too long enough to cause a black hole. xD For extra effect, I'm going to print mine out on some super sparkly paper. Goodness this is going to be extravagant.

Edited by Pickle129

I put it one mine.. and you can see it :D i love it so. its only on my 3ds though because i dont kn

I found another photo of someone who has a black 3DS and the case - hope this helps! :D

Posted Image

(Source)

I put it one mine.. and you can see it :D i love it so. its only on my 3ds though because i dont know how to take it off xD

ow how to take it off xD