Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts series featured in Nintendo World Magazine (Brazil)

That's cool. I wish that I could understand what's being said though.

Same things we already know

But this confirms it's coming out on the 31st here in Brazil as well, which is always good news :D

One of those moments where I knew how to speak Portuguese. That is a lot of pages filled with coverage; wish I could have a copy in English.

Ffffuuuu, I can only understand chunks of that. XwX

Thanks for the scans, it's great to see the game get coverage down south! : D

I'm really happy it's getting attention, Birth by Sleep was completely ignored from what I remember.

We got, a couple years after release, some about Days, but that's about it.

To think when KHIII comes out. . . .

I hope the series starts getting more popular soon.

...Brazil doesn't get told KHIII comes out.

Shit will happen.

Great Felipe 8D

Now if it's in english like the cutscenes shown ;a;

Lol no game ever gets translated to portuguese here shana

we get the English version

always

I hope the series starts getting more popular soon.

Lol no game ever gets translated to portuguese here shana

we get the English version

always

I know, but I meant the article Dx

Id like to know what it said ;a;

I know, but I meant the article Dx

Id like to know what it said ;a;

The same thing as every firetrucking KH3D interview?

Except it has some spoilers regarding who's appearing and a spoilery fact about YX

The same thing as every firetrucking KH3D interview?

Except it has some spoilers regarding who's appearing and a spoilery fact about YX

Who puts spoilers in an interview before the game is out? >>

Translation:

A DIFFICULT TEST

Sora must prove that he really is a Keyblade master in the new Kingdom Hearts

The seventh entry to one of Square Enix's most successful franchises, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance comes to give the fans one more dose of everything awaited from the series: A mind-twisting plot, new worlds, new gameplay elements and uncountable revelations. Do not keep yourself only to the promisse that KH3D is the bridge between KH358/2 Days, Coded and BBS with the future Kingdom Hearts III. here is much more than ties with lose ends.

The plot begins after the death of the Nobody Xemnas and the Heartless Ansem, previous antagonists, that ended up merging to return their original form, Xehanort, to life. As facing this danger,Yen Sid summons Sora and Riku to take the Mark of Mastery exam, where both shall learn to control their keyblades and, this way, ready themselves for the upcoming threat by becoming keyblade Masters.

The test takes place in the Realm of Sleep, a handful of seven worlds completely new to the series, which were saved from the Heartless' destruction, but that lost connection with the other worlds and, therefore, entered "Deep sleep". The task consists in findind the Keyholes of these worlds to extract them from the state of suspense animation in which they're found, and return to the Realm of Light.

Due to these worlds being disconnected, they are safe from Heartless and Nobodies, but this does not mean that Darkness doesn't manifest itself somehow. Dream Drop Distance instroduces a new class of foes similiar to the heartless, Dream Eaters, seperated in Spirits and Nightmares which I'm not going to translate because you already know what they do

but the smilarities stop there, since Spirits can be recruited to help Sora and Riku during the journey, being customable and allowing teamwork attacks. Truthly, they are the ones who allow Sora and Riku to travel between the worlds of dreams, and have direct links with levels, atributes and powers of the two playable characters.

Page 2:

Besides this, the game will allow you to interact with your Dream Eaters through the 3DS's camera Augmented Reality system.

Except, the task won't be so "easy". The duo doesn't take long before they face the supposedly destroyed Xemnas and Ansem, as well as a Yoinger version of Xehanort

from a parallel timeline

, who are more than up to turning the player's life into Hell. And yes, this is only the premise: The game contains an absurd amount of revelations and twists.

Pass the remote!

Plot aside, the characteristics that make up the gameplay of KH3D are also hard to count. The game's tittle, Dream Drop Distance, alludes, before all, the Dive Mode minigame used to enter the Worlds, in which you have to catch items and kill enemies while flying (or better, dropping) in the direction of the destination. Besides that, during this psychedelic voyage, it's possible to collect treasures, some difficult and that can not be caught all at once, demanding several visits, turning them into more than a simple challenge to be beaten and afterwards forgotten. Except, more importantly, the subtittle refers to the new Character Switch system, which works through a Drop Gauge. During most of the game, the Drop gauge will constantly be reduced, and the character being played as will switch, always alternating between Sora and Riku. This created the possibility of strategies to complete combos, to say the least. There are means the slow down the emptying of the gauge and receiving a bonus time, naturally, but there are also ways to make it empty even faster, like receiving damage. If the gauge empties twice in the same battle, such as a boss, it will be restarted.

The game once again utilizes the Command Deck for battles similar to the ones in Re: Coded and Birth By Sleep - which is natural, since it's almost the same production team as BBS. In this system, you equip abilities and, after realizing certain requirements in battle, you can utilize a special attack that varies between the simple blade to a FPS view in which you shoot magic, etc.

The way each character fights is also different, notwithstanding some abilities that are shared. One of them is Freeflow, previously seen in Final Fantasy Versus XIII,in which, with the button Y, it is possible to do several acrobatic movements which are visually beautiful and really helpful in Battle.

Edited by Kinode

Page 2:

Besides this, the game will allow you to interact with your Dream Eaters through the 3DS's camera Augmented Reality system.

Except, the task won't be so "easy". The duo doesn't take long before they face the supposedly destroyed Xemnas and Ansem, as well as a Yoinger version of Xehanort

from a parallel timeline

, who are more than up to turning the player's life into Hell. And yes, this is only the premise: The game contains an absurd amount of revelations and twists.

Pass the remote!

Plot aside, the characteristics that make up the gameplay of KH3D are also hard to count. The game's tittle, Dream Drop Distance, alludes, before all, the Dive Mode minigame used to enter the Worlds, in which you have to catch items and kill enemies while flying (or better, dropping) in the direction of the destination. Besides that, during this psychedelic voyage, it's possible to collect treasures, some difficult and that can not be caught all at once, demanding several visits, turning them into more than a simple challenge to be beaten and afterwards forgotten. Except, more importantly, the subtittle refers to the new Character Switch system, which works through a Drop Gauge. During most of the game, the Drop gauge will constantly be reduced, and the character being played as will switch, always alternating between Sora and Riku. This created the possibility of strategies to complete combos, to say the least. There are means the slow down the emptying of the gauge and receiving a bonus time, naturally, but there are also ways to make it empty even faster, like receiving damage. If the gauge empties twice in the same battle, such as a boss, it will be restarted.

The game once again utilizes the Command Deck for battles similar to the ones in Re: Coded and Birth By Sleep - which is natural, since it's almost the same production team as BBS. In this system, you equip abilities and, after realizing certain requirements in battle, you can utilize a special attack that varies between the simple blade to a FPS view in which you shoot magic, etc.

The way each character fights is also different, notwithstanding some abilities that are shared. One of them is Freeflow, previously seen in Final Fantasy Versus XIII,in which, with the button Y, it is possible to do several acrobatic movements which are visually beautiful and really helpful in Battle.