Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you watched any videos showing the unboxing of the Mark of Mastery version?

Have you watched any videos showing the unboxing of the Mark of Mastery version?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched any videos showing the unboxing of the Mark of Mastery version?

• Yes, I have! Can't wait til I get mine!
    • Yes, I have! But I won't be getting it, though...
    • Nah... I want to have some surprises with mine.
    • No, I haven't... And I also won't get it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

No, I just pre-ordered from amazon, no mom edition here. But it was still cool to watch. But why did square have to go so in-depth on the pattern that they've been putting on the games?

No, I just pre-ordered from amazon, no mom edition here. But it was still cool to watch. But why did square have to go so in-depth on the pattern that they've been putting on the games?

e

I imagine that it's something people might have asked about in the past, maybe? I was always a little curious as to what some of the little symbols in the casing's were. Just never enough to want to ask someone.

I watched Audry of IGN's unboxing. I pre-ordered mine the first week it was announced; however, I still don't have a 3DS. I guess I'm going to have to pick one up yet this weekend so I'll be able to play. Edited by mistere_78

You bought the game even tho you con;t have a 3DS? Lol, why? That's torture man

Because I wanted the MoM edition :P If it means I have to wait till I can afford a 3DS then so be it :P It's not like it would be any different if I didn't buy it, I'd still have to wait lol.