Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Y.R.P.18

KH3D Mark of Mastery edition Pre-Order

So, I'm pretty upset because I found out that the M.o.M is unable to be pre ordered anymore.. do you guys know or think it will be sold in the stores as a regular thing? Or is it only available through pre order? :/

Excuse me as I complain. At least you didn't preorder from it like some of us from radioshack/frys only to then miss out on the period amazon restocked before they inform you that your order cannot be completed. I know they will give back my money, but what they won't do is give back that time, and time=money.

Me neither I went late to pre-order it, like they say, the early bird catches the worm, but hopefully there will be copies of the mark of mastery edition somewhere online

I am sure there will be, this is a collector's edition not a limited edition after all.

I did in store pre order at best buy the week GameStop sold out, oringaly I was gon'na get it from amazon but I figured since I'm 1/2 hours away from my best buy/GameStop (yea they're across from each other) I could hop on an early bus (8am) then be at best buy at (9 45am)

No bs I need this

My email is drosales225@gmail.com just don't tell me to meet u some where or somthing

My email is drosales225@gmail.com just don't tell me to meet u some where or somthing