Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
BassGSnewtype

KH3D List of Dream Eaters-- Names, stats, recipes & more!

BassGSnewtype, how good is the item section of the Bradygames guide? I'm trying to compile a list with all the item drops/locations and I wonder if this guide is useful for this matter. If not, I'm continuing my translation from the Ultimania.

It only lists every thing you can get, the only thing they show you where to get it is the Keyblades

Can someone transcribe the information to text?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/faqs/64749

that is assuming you're talking about the Dream Eaters. Note that Brady screwed up with the disposition 'behaviours'. It was their lazy way of telling you which attacks they use without having to compile a full list. No two movepools are the same but 'act' differently. Aura lions lion heart for example, 'uses regular attacks'. He uses all physical attack except two magic attacks. His 'uses magic attacks' movepool has way more magic attacks. His 'doesn't use charged attacks' doesn't have things like Powerful lunge/dive, maul, sparkga or faith, and his 'only uses charged attacks' only uses powerful lunge/dive, faith, sparkga etc.

I have a full list of every battle skill in my faq.