Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
BassGSnewtype

KH3D List of Dream Eaters-- Names, stats, recipes & more!

Thanks a ton, BassGSnewtype!! You have no idea how good is for me this info. Any chance you have a list with every attack of each Spirit?

Too bad there's some parts that you can't read. The Primary Attributes are Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Water, Light, Dark and Physical. Can somebody tell me which are the Attributes of Ducky Goose and Cyber Yog?

Edited by Ursalink

Not much else aside from the list of commands and detailed Keyblade stats, which also list blade length, crit rate and RS rate.

Could you scan those, please?

Could you scan those, please?

Not much else aside from the list of commands and detailed Keyblade stats, which also list blade length, crit rate and RS rate.

Can you please scan the command list, PRETTY PLEASE <33333333333

I am serious, PLEASE!!

@ BassGSnewtype:

Thanks for the images. If the "spine" you're referring to is that of your guidebook, then you don't need to worry. Nobody would even want an official strategy guide to get the least noticeable of scratches, let alone the thing falling apart.

That said, an Ability Link grid for each Dream Eaters could really, really come in handy. Could you write down the AL rewards for each Dream Eaters in no particular order? Thanks in advance.

BassGSnewtype, how good is the item section of the Bradygames guide? I'm trying to compile a list with all the item drops/locations and I wonder if this guide is useful for this matter. If not, I'm continuing my translation from the Ultimania.