Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
jorrell3946

KH3D Kh3d and walmart.

This is a dumb question xD

I agree. Why wouldn't it be at Walmart if it is going to be at Game Stop? I know it is going to be at Game Stop because they already advertised it and I pre-ordered it there. Also, where I live, the Game Stop and Walmart are right across the street from each other.

Well Walmart is a retail store that sells video games, my Walmart even has a small place set aside for just Square Enix games, pretty epic.

That is really cool. I kind of wish I lived there. I live in a small town and we don't have much in the way of major retail stores and restaurants and they are all north of the interstate.

Well unless you have a tiny crappy walmart... Then i don't think so. Lol or if you have a mall of a walmart then YEAH!!!!!!! That place has everything!! I think its called Walmart Super Store. Idk i only see them in the city.

Not sure if trolling or stupid...

Both? kidding

This is a dumb question xD

There are no dumb questions, only strange questions.

Well Walmart is a retail store that sells video games, my Walmart even has a small place set aside for just Square Enix games, pretty epic.

where do you live? I'M MOVING THERE!!!