Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaiso

2012 London Olympics

I'm one of those losers that tries to watch and keep track of everything. I'd be keeping a closer eye on equestrian, archery, soccer, gymnastics and swimming the most, but I just love watching everythinggggg.

Of course I'd go for team USA, but I'm also rooting for Canada in a few sports, but pretty much I just want someone to beat Japan in women's soccer and I want someone to beat out China in gymnastics and diving.

Everyone's all "USA! USA!" and I'm just here in the corner quietly cheering on Canada. But no worries, as long as no one beats the record we set in Vancouver for most gold medals.

I'm also cheering on Jamaica in the track/running section, specifically Usain Bolt. I hope he sets some more world records! You would never guess because of how pale I am, but I'm actually half Jamaican. Yes, there are white Jamaicans.

Looking forward to Badminton. Sadly the star athlete of my country (Lee Chong Wei - Silver medal from badminton men singles beijing olympics 2008) is still recovering from injury, so hope he gets to the final without any problems.

Swimming has always been a favorite of mine to watch, I'm excited for that. Diving is interesting to watch, too. But my most favorite parts of any Olympic event, has to be the opening and closing ceremonies, lol.. ouo

Swimming has always been a favorite of mine to watch, I'm excited for that. Diving is interesting to watch, too. But my most favorite parts of any Olympic event, has to be the opening and closing ceremonies, lol.. ouo

Swimming is always very good. First the Torpedo now the Missile.

Posted Image