Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allpro11414

KH Game Every Year?

KH Game Every Year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Nomura will keep his promise?

• Yes
    • No

So a while ago Nomura promised a KH title every year right, so if KH3D came out this year(2012) and Nomura states that this game leads to KHIII, Which cannot begin development until FFVXIII is finished (maybe early next year depending on what they show at TGS) Assuming they are not working on it in secret which I think they are :ph34r: ,It'll be around 2015 or 16 when we get KHIII.

So my question is do you guys think Nomura will keep his promise and give us a game from 2013-2015

Hard to believe that they have been working on Versus XIII for 6 years, you would think they would be done by now xD

If they have been working on it secretly, I hope its mid to late 2013

If they start on it a soon as Versus is done and shipped, then 2014...MAYBE

I think theres still a "mystery" game coming out..but I think it was said to be a smaller one, so Japan can expect it next year...weird that no trailer has been shown yet. Maybe after that will be KH3...but yeah I do remember Nomura saying that...unless it was a mis translation and he really meant one every year until 3D comes out...in which case...I need a plane ticket.

I think theres still a "mystery" game coming out..but I think it was said to be a smaller one, so Japan can expect it next year...weird that no trailer has been shown yet. Maybe after that will be KH3...but yeah I do remember Nomura saying that...unless it was a mis translation and he really meant one every year until 3D comes out...in which case...I need a plane ticket.

Yea i agree with a smaller mystery game and they havent shown any new trailers cuz KH3D hasnt been released internationally.

Yea i agree with a smaller mystery game and they havent shown any new trailers cuz KH3D hasnt been released internationally.

Good point...was thinking about that...most likely it'll be release like RIGHT after DDD...like with re:coded

I hope so. And if it does happen I want them to all be on the PS3 and not on every console out there like they previously did. That was just mean, but I guess they could put it on the Xbox 360 because not everyone has a PS3, and it would feel right if they were on a home console and not a handheld.

I've heard a rumor that FFVXIII is CANCELED

Square issued a statement telling us that's false. Just some rumor that Kotaku made up.

It's hard to say. I mean they have been so kind to us in the past 3 years with 4 games so I don't really ask much from them. After beating KH3D today I realised how much I want KH3, 'cept I am not going to plague the internet demanding the game because I know it'll be out when they finish up with Versus.

Didn't Nomura say something about a more casual game or something? Or they were thinking about it. It's probably just KH mobile for the iOS or something though xD

Other than that I believe the translation said he was planning on writing KH3 sometime this year, which must show that KH3 is in some kind of development albeit very little because Versus is still the top priority. If Nomura plans to keep his promise on a game a year then one could guess that a KH collection could be in the works.

Who knows though xD

Didn't Nomura say in the KH3D Ultimania say that the mystery game was cancelled in favor of KH3D?

Well, if anyone's noticed, there have been a lot of KH games many years in a row. Case in point:

• 2008: ReChain of Memories
  • 2009: 358/Days
  • 2010: Birth by Sleep
  • 2011: ReCoded
  • 2012: Dream Drop Distance

So, I've come to think that maybe, just maybe, Versus XIII would release this holiday season or early 2013, and soon after Kingdom Hearts 3 would be announced. But knowing how busy Nomura and Square is nowadays, I'd expect KH3 to release in 2014 probably. Well, we have to thank Nomura and Square very much for all the KH games we already have. Even though I want KH3 like crazy, we have to understand that Nomura also has other projects on the works. Plus, I'm looking forwards to Versus XIII. So we'll see what happens in the coming months.

Edited by Dark Sora

Well, if anyone's noticed, there have been a lot of KH games many years in a row. Case in point:

• 2008: ReChain of Memories
  • 2009: 358/Days
  • 2010: Birth by Sleep
  • 2011: ReCoded
  • 2012: Dream Drop Distance
So, I've come to think that maybe, just maybe, Versus XIII would release this holiday season or early 2013, and soon after Kingdom Hearts 3 would be announced. But knowing how busy Nomura and Square is nowadays, I'd expect KH3 to release in 2014 probably. Well, we have to thank Nomura and Square very much for all the KH games we already have. Even though I want KH3 like crazy, we have to understand that Nomura also has other projects on the works. Plus, I'm looking forwards to Versus XIII. So we'll see what happens in the coming months.

This is exactly how i feel about it according to Square they will be showing Versus at TGS and it has been around 2 years since they put 100% towards Versus' development so its probably close to complete

tutti frutti. Unless what Darkchaser mentioned comes to surface, or at least some variation of what Darkchaser said, I have a hard time picturing Nomura following through with that. If there really was some chance that Nomura actually did a new KH game each year, I would think that the games would suffer without proper planning to them.