Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kalnet

Film Man of Steel (2013)

OMGASKDJHASNCKAFWQLK!

I KNOW ITS SO DAYUM EPIC WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THE EPICNESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGDSHWTFUEGUFYGEUFSY

THE MUSIC

OMG

THE MUSIC

I THINK I WILL PRE-ORDER THE SOUNDTRACK TO THIS MOVIE

I JUST CANT TAKE ANY MORE EPIC STUFF 

GIVE ME THE MOVIE NOW

Edited by Balloonga

I saw Man of Steel at midnight and freakin loved it. There is action overload in the last 3rd of the movie, but I really liked how they portrayed Superman in this movie. Acting is on point, with a lot more time than expected with Jor-El. Henry Cavil killed it as Superman/Clark/Kal-El. Easily best sci-fi/comic/action movie this year so far. 

9/10

I used to be okay with it, but the more I look at his costume, the less I like it. I think I'm very thrown off by the texture. It's such an odd material. And I think that maybe it's a bit TOO dark... I'm not asking for it to be like neon or something, but that's such a dark blue it might as well just be black.

Well it showed Kryptonians have the ability to speak any human language, as evidenced by the TV transmission they sent out. So no, it actually makes sense if you think about it.

That's my point. There was no language barrier. How were they able to speak in any human language.

That's my point. There was no language barrier. How were they able to speak in any human language.

Well, they did have a civilization that lasted for tens of thousands of years and they did have outposts in other places in the universe.  Maybe they had quite enough time to develop technology that translates stuff for them.  They did orbit for a bit, which would give them a time to check out earth and it's languages, and that, as I said, could have been expedited by technology.

Well, they did have a civilization that lasted for tens of thousands of years and they did have outposts in other places in the universe.  Maybe they had quite enough time to develop technology that translates stuff for them.  They did orbit for a bit, which would give them a time to check out earth and it's languages, and that, as I said, could have been expedited by technology.

Good job buddy. Like your answer.

I used to be okay with it, but the more I look at his costume, the less I like it. I think I'm very thrown off by the texture. It's such an odd material. And I think that maybe it's a bit TOO dark... I'm not asking for it to be like neon or something, but that's such a dark blue it might as well just be black.

it's because of the filter the movie is shot in, makes it too dark. almost grey at some points.

Now for the movie.... 7.5 MAYBE 8 out 10. I had to watch it twice and let soak in to really see how I felt about it.

It's great don't get me wrong, but as a movie it didn't quite hit the mark. I enjoyed it more than Iron Man 3 but there were too many times the shaky cam annoyed me, convenient things happened, and some moments where I thought less could have been more (example the action).

I liked the changes made from normal adaptations, except one but maybe you'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Michael Shannon OWNED it as Zod. Feora was a great villain as well!

Henry, Henry, Henry...if only you had been cast for Superman Returns, maybe we would've had a much better movie! He does a great Clark Kent, as Superman himself..meh. It left me wanting more out of his character development.

Kudos go to Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe (Jonathan Kent and Jor-El respectively) as they stole every scene they were in.

I feel Lois Lane didn't really need to be in this movie, not just yet anyways, so it felt forced that she was in this movie. Amy Adams did a great job portraying her (and Lawrence Fishburne played a great Perry White) but perhaps she would've been better suited to be merely introduced this movie and really expanded upon in the sequel (that's right they're doing a sequel AND Justice League now!!!).

Overall, I had a blast watching it, some things bugged me but it's good. Not super, but good.

Here's hoping it's a 9 or higher for Man of Steel 2!!

PS: Keep an eye out for some easter eggs hinting at an expanded universe :P

it's because of the filter the movie is shot in, makes it too dark. almost grey at some points.

Now for the movie.... 7.5 MAYBE 8 out 10. I had to watch it twice and let soak in to really see how I felt about it.

It's great don't get me wrong, but as a movie it didn't quite hit the mark. I enjoyed it more than Iron Man 3 but there were too many times the shaky cam annoyed me, convenient things happened, and some moments where I thought less could have been more (example the action).

I liked the changes made from normal adaptations, except one but maybe you'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Michael Shannon OWNED it as Zod. Feora was a great villain as well!

Henry, Henry, Henry...if only you had been cast for Superman Returns, maybe we would've had a much better movie! He does a great Clark Kent, as Superman himself..meh. It left me wanting more out of his character development.

Kudos go to Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe (Jonathan Kent and Jor-El respectively) as they stole every scene they were in.

I feel Lois Lane didn't really need to be in this movie, not just yet anyways, so it felt forced that she was in this movie. Amy Adams did a great job portraying her (and Lawrence Fishburne played a great Perry White) but perhaps she would've been better suited to be merely introduced this movie and really expanded upon in the sequel (that's right they're doing a sequel AND Justice League now!!!).

Overall, I had a blast watching it, some things bugged me but it's good. Not super, but good.

Here's hoping it's a 9 or higher for Man of Steel 2!!

PS: Keep an eye out for some easter eggs hinting at an expanded universe :P

Also, don't bother staying after the credits,  there's nothing there. They aren't Marvel haha

I still need to watch the movie but what I do know is that the cast Henry Cavill is from the jersey channel islands where I live plus I was able to see him on Friday when the movie came out.

Was confused at the pacing of the movie in the beginning, like it was mostly a bunch of scattered flashbacks. But once it got to the main plot, the movie was awesome.

I'd give it a 8/10