Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Karysonson

Final fantasy versus xiii not Canceled

Glad it was finally confirmed by SE. I can't believe how many people believed a rumor that had no actual source, making it obvious that it was fabricated for publicity/to get a response from SE. Hell, even SE laughed at the rumor.

I hope no one takes a Kotaku rumor seriously again. They kinda just played it off too. Truly pathetic and sad.

Not to mention it was never confirmed by SE.

Edited by KissyFace

Glad it was finally confirmed by SE. I can't believe how many people believed a rumor that had no actual source, making it obvious that it was fabricated for publicity/to get a response from SE. Hell, even SE laughed at the rumor.

I hope no one takes a Kotaku rumor seriously again. They kinda just played it off too. Truly pathetic and sad.

Not to mention it was never confirmed by SE.

If I remember correctly, wasn't it Kotaku who said that KH would get an HD collection announced at E3? I could be wrong, but I believe that it was Kotaku.

Would be funny if the rumors caused them to have a meeting about Versus. lol

They wouldn't call a meeting about rumours. As Wada said they were in their regular meeting and viewed some amazing city.

Square Enix will show the game at Tokyo Game Show 2012!

Ches!!

They wouldn't call a meeting about rumours. As Wada said they were in their regular meeting and viewed some amazing city.

are you just saying that, or will there actually be an appearance at tgs?

Tetsuya: What?!?! We have to have meetings now?!?! Dammit, Yoichi, can't you keep these rumors under control?"

LOL

lol Y so serious Roxas? I said "Would be funny if".......killjoy.

Edited by Rob

tutti frutti. If Versus XIII was actually cancelled in any way, I think that there would be the biggest riot of FF fans on their way to Square headquarters ready to go to war. 6 plus years for the wait and for it to be cancelled would have been a bad turn of events for the game. Glad if anything that the game wasn't cancelled.

Why wouldn't they? Rumours can have a huge impact on things like stock prices. If left unchecked, this could have driven Square Enix even deeper down the hole.

I knew the rumor was false right from the false. Square isn't stupid enough to cancel a major project like Versus that has been in development for six years, other wise the wait was for nothing and a big majority of fans would be pissed.

Edited by Silent Maiden