Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nermin Colakovic

KH3D Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance - Trophy List [SPOILERS]

Im missing 1 thunder screen (the little cirlce is still black) and i get it from the ability board with my spirits and nothing why is that? im trying to get stat builder but that seems like its the only problem? Or is that not how you get stat builder?

do i have to replay the entire ending over again or just go to in the theater section n just answer the questions without the boss fights etc?

I tried doing it in theater mode (answered one question wrong >.>), then unlocked the secret message, saved and went back (was told if I did this, i'd be prompted on load up that there's a new video) but it didn't work. You have to repeat the final bosses, or complete the game again.

can you continue to play the game after compliting it to get the amount of trophies and then the secret ending be unclocked??

You can continue playing it, but you can't unlock the secret ending when you've already got the questions wrong and missed the golden letters in the dive scene. You'll have to do the ending again from your last save file.

Im missing 1 thunder screen (the little cirlce is still black) and i get it from the ability board with my spirits and nothing why is that? im trying to get stat builder but that seems like its the only problem? Or is that not how you get stat builder?

Aparrantely you just need

HP Boost x 5

Attack Boost x 3

Magic Boost x 3

Defense Boost x 3

I'm trying to max out all my spirits though anyway so I don't know what spirits I got it from.

All you have to do is place them. Nobody has to use them. As long as you place 30 of them, you get the trophy.

Are you sure? When I place mine and no one takes my spirits and I recall them it just disappears o.o

I tried doing it in theater mode (answered one question wrong >.>), then unlocked the secret message, saved and went back (was told if I did this, i'd be prompted on load up that there's a new video) but it didn't work. You have to repeat the final bosses, or complete the game again.

You can continue playing it, but you can't unlock the secret ending when you've already got the questions wrong and missed the golden letters in the dive scene. You'll have to do the ending again from your last save file.

Aparrantely you just need

HP Boost x 5

Attack Boost x 3

Magic Boost x 3

Defense Boost x 3

I'm trying to max out all my spirits though anyway so I don't know what spirits I got it from.

I get that...I just meant if I get the questions right and get the gold letters can I unlock it

I get that...I just meant if I get the questions right and get the gold letters can I unlock it

Yes, as long as you have the right amount of trophies based on the difficulty you're on o.o I don't know the others but I need 5 on proud (easiest I would say it keyslinger, motionsickness, in the munny, stat builder, stop drop roller, reality shifter, pro-linker and memento maniac, that's 8 already (:

Are you sure? When I place mine and no one takes my spirits and I recall them it just disappears o.o

My 3DS eventually "used" the portals by itself. Took around.. 5 hours I think but I may have not checked fast enough so it might be faster than that. Just make sure you keep the 3 spirits you want with you and get the rest in portals.

Edited by Keysofblades

My 3DS eventually "used" the portals by itself. Took around.. 5 hours I think but I may have not checked fast enough so it might be faster than that. Just make sure you keep the 3 spirits you want with you and get the rest in portals.

Are you sure there isn't someone you might've passed or someone around you that you don't know that may have the game? Or perhaps by any chance did you do your own portals?

Are you sure there isn't someone you might've passed or someone around you that you don't know that may have the game? Or perhaps by any chance did you do your own portals?

Um, I don't think anyone has it were I live. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Maybe if the signal can go for MILES. But I'll say it is possible. You can never know if a portal was made by the game or a person(unless thier username is unique). I don't believe it's possible to do you're own portals. When I set mine it's not visible and then I can just recall my spirits whenever.

I placed a lot of friendship portals, but the game never gave me the trophy. It doesn't even count on the Link Portals part of the Journal...

You unlock the Secret Ending with the trophys? I had less than 10 in Standard and i saw the Secret Ending...

On link portals: I've heard that the Streetpass function for the international release is bugged, so even if you do it with another player in the immediate vicinity, it's possible the game won't count it. I know the Ultimania lists the "leave it for several hours and the game will auto-SP for you" method, but people on GameFAQs especially seem to be having trouble getting it to work.

Trophy Guide on KH13: http://kh13.com/guides/kingdom-hearts-3d-trophy-guide/

The game has a total of 18 obtainable trophy's.

Trophy List :

In the Clear : Proof you have finished the story.

Badge of Pride : Proof you have finished the story in Proud Mode.

Stop Drop Roller : Proof you have obtained 2,000 drop points

King of Rush : Proof you have taken first place in every Flick Rush cup.

Keyslinger : Proof you have taken out 2,500 Dream Eaters.

In the Munny : Proof you have amassed 5,000 munny.

Dream Pleaser : Proof that you have maxed out every Spirit's Affinity Level.

Portal Champ : Proof you have completed every Special Portal and Secret Portal

Daring Diver : Proof you have scored more than 7,500,000 points in Dive Mode

Motion Slickness : Proof you have defeated 1,000 enemies while in Flowmotion

Treasure Seeker : Proof you have found every last treasure.

Spirit Guide : Proof you have obtained at least one of every spirit.

Critical Praise : Proof you have finished the story in Critical Mode

Reality Shifter : Proof you have defeated 50 enemies using Reality Shift.

Pro Linker : Proof you have linked with your spirits at least 50 times.

Stat Builder : Proof you have maxed out every stat-boosting ability.

Memento Maniac : Proof you have saved at least 20 photos while bonding with spirits

Frequent Friend : Proof you have placed at least 30 Link Portals

And because my little brother wanted me to post a ninja, here a ninja : :ph34r:

Achivements Wat are those :D