Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
comicboots

KHBbS Confusion about Xehanort

Okay so i know all the info about Xehanort and Ansem and Xenmas but can someone please explain to me how young Xehanort can travel through time and how did he set things up in KH3D? (please dont spoil KH3D i havent played it yet)

LIke i know that he was trying to gather vessels that could carry a piece of him but besides that i am totally lost. so if u guys could help clear it up it would be appreciated :D

Speaking of Xehanort and stuff...When Aqua defeats him he loses his memories and ability to wield Keyblade right? Do either his Heartless or Nobody remember and does Terra present in any of those two forms (like subconsiously)? Because he refers to Aqua's armor and Keyblade as friend so that must mean he has Terra's memories right?

Speaking of Xehanort and stuff...When Aqua defeats him he loses his memories and ability to wield Keyblade right? Do either his Heartless or Nobody remember and does Terra present in any of those two forms (like subconsiously)? Because he refers to Aqua's armor and Keyblade as friend so that must mean he has Terra's memories right?

It's pretty much been said that he was faking his memory loss.

Posted Image

This pretty much explains everything.

Lol I'm the one who made this Edited by devereauxr

Where was this stated?

I'm wondering the same thing. I remembering hearing something about the reason all the Organization members named being anagrams with the letter X being because he remembers MX's fascination with the X-blade but I don't remember ever finding out he faked his memory loss, but I suppose I could have missed something.