Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tothecikpah

KH3D KH3D EU launch trailer!

Gotta love how on every European announcement, all Rob says is that America better get it. xD

Anyway I'll watch in a bit, playing KH3D atm so I'm a bit preoccupied. :3

why do u mock us!?! haha lol jk. hope ure enjoying KH3D :D

i mean,better trailer that has Made here!This is just a copy of the japonese with voices,without changes

true, but they have been REALLY lazy when making trailers for 3D compared to previous games. In previous entries that epic 9 min. trailer would have been translated with battle scenes too.

Every trailer they've showed for the english version thus far have been EXTREMELY short with very little in the way of voiced scenes, new gameplay, or even new music. I mean nearly every trailer they've released so far has the music from the middle of the "special" trailer. They used to work much harder at making their trailers shine :(

true, but they have been REALLY lazy when making trailers for 3D compared to previous games. In previous entries that epic 9 min. trailer would have been translated with battle scenes too.

Every trailer they've showed for the english version thus far have been EXTREMELY short with very little in the way of voiced scenes, new gameplay, or even new music. I mean nearly every trailer they've released so far has the music from the middle of the "special" trailer. They used to work much harder at making their trailers shine :(

Yeah,and the japonese trailers are perfect!

Edited by Roxas_Wagner

Of course we will. Because we're AMERICUH.

True, but anythings possible this time.

Gotta love how on every European announcement, all Rob says is that America better get it. xD

Anyway I'll watch in a bit, playing KH3D atm so I'm a bit preoccupied. :3

I'm 2 for 2. xD