Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Uncle Dolan

RUMOR - Final Fantasy Versus XIII is Dead

I would rather have Versus XIII than XIII-3 i mean are you kidding me i was probably the most hyped person for FFXIII and i got it first day and by the time i finished i was just disappointed i just lost interest then i got FFXIII-2 and that games story and everything was bullcrap they shoud just stop with all these sequels its stoopid. Versus XIII didnt have that stupid combat system and looked like KH so I was alrite with it.

However i would rather see KHIII than Versus XIII so yea if this whole secret cancellation thing is true than maybe the KH team have already started on KHIII.

Anyway its says that mechanics from Versus XIII might be carried over to FFXV so maybe its not completely dead if these rumors are true of course.

Its a Win-Win for me i guess even though my KH Fanboy is crying and cant stop(/^_^)/

I would rather have Versus XIII than XIII-3 i mean are you kidding me i was probably the most hyped person for FFXIII and i got it first day and by the time i finished i was just disappointed i just lost interest then i got FFXIII-2 and that games story and everything was bullcrap they shoud just stop with all these sequels its stoopid. Versus XIII didnt have that stupid combat system and looked like KH so I was alrite with it.

However i would rather see KHIII than Versus XIII so yea if this whole secret cancellation thing is true than maybe the KH team have already started on KHIII.

Anyway its says that mechanics from Versus XIII might be carried over to FFXV so maybe its not completely dead if these rumors are true of course.

Its a Win-Win for me i guess even though my KH Fanboy is crying and cant stop(/^_^)/

XIII-3 being made has nothing to do with Versus XIII

XIII-3 will be nowhere near as resource intensive as Versus.

tutti frutti. That's true. More so if by some chance that this is actually true, then I find that it would be better for Square to come forward with this instead of making us wait and continue questioning the production of this game. But to wait this long for Versus, only for it to get cancelled, is pretty crazy, espcially for the large number of fans waiting for the game. I'm pretty much treating this years TGS as the last point of hearing anything about Versus.

But if it IS true, the leak wasn't Square Enix's fault, it's not THEM keeping us wondering.

XIII-3 being made has nothing to do with Versus XIII

XIII-3 will be nowhere near as resource intensive as Versus.

But if it IS true, the leak wasn't Square Enix's fault, it's not THEM keeping us wondering.

More FFXIII news came up, something about new info, i heard about this around the same time as these rumors so I thought i would just give my opinion on the two

Also i just read Lea's post at the top so i guess it wasnt true or not ill just wait till TGS to see if its true.

tutti frutti. The leak/rumors I usually don't take seriously until stated otherwise by the company themselves. Though that just makes me wonder, if Square aren't the ones that keep us wondering, then who does?

tutti frutti. That's true. More so if by some chance that this is actually true, then I find that it would be better for Square to come forward with this instead of making us wait and continue questioning the production of this game. But to wait this long for Versus, only for it to get cancelled, is pretty crazy, espcially for the large number of fans waiting for the game. I'm pretty much treating this years TGS as the last point of hearing anything about Versus.

I can only imagine on how of an impact that would be on Square. Six plus years is a crazy amount of time to be forced to wait for a game to come out. After I see a trailer, I would think that the max amount of time to wait for a game would be 2 - 3 years max for the game to be released. I can understand a company needing years, let alone time in general to make a game, but they shouldn't announce a game until it's about ready to be put onto shelves.

I agree. Versus XIII is a high-demand game. If Square Enix had the boldness to announce it, it-the company- should finish making the game, in my opinion. :)

tutti frutti. The leak/rumors I usually don't take seriously until stated otherwise by the company themselves. Though that just makes me wonder, if Square aren't the ones that keep us wondering, then who does?

We do. It's entirely psychological. A company cannot manufacturing wonderment.

I agree. Versus XIII is a high-demand game. If Square Enix had the boldness to announce it, it-the company- should finish making the game, in my opinion. :)

tutti frutti. Versus XIII is a high-demand game, much like how a number of other major video game series, like Final Fantays, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, etc. are in the gaming world. Whether Versus XIII keeps its name, or even if it is changed, I think that it should still be finished and released, more so by Square. In my opinion, I believe that Versus XIII will have a big on Square's future in not only if this game will be released, but also how good this game will be.

We do. It's entirely psychological. A company cannot manufacturing wonderment.

Point taken, hatok.

Edited by zhill05

what if its just a name change? remember final fantasy type-0? it was original called final fantasy agito XIII but because XIII had a bad name and they thought that would reflect the sales of agito they changed it to final fantasy type-0.Now what if the NAME final fantasy versus XII is dead and they changed the name to Final Fantasy XV i mean they already said something about moving the sources over.

Oh and wasn't kotaku the ones who said there was going to be a kingdom hearts hd collection a e3? yeah we can already see how reliable they are....

they are just doing this to attract more traffic to their website so they can get MONEY and you know what? IT WORKED!

tutti frutti. Versus XIII is a high-demand game, much like how a number of other major video game series, like Final Fantays, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, etc. are in the gaming world. Whether Versus XIII keeps its name, or even if it is changed, I think that it should still be finished and released, more so by Square. In my opinion, I believe that Versus XIII will have a big on Square's future in not only if this game will be released, but also how good this game will be.

Point taken, hatok.

I agree. The game is going to affect Square Enix's reputation. But, like you said, the game should finish its development. :) Edited by esumsoraroxas