Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D How far are you in KH3D?

So far, I'm about to invade the ThroneShip as Sora in The Grid. I have yet to start the Grid with Riku. I'm 20 hours and 19 minutes into the game, since I've been training in Traverse Town and collecting the treasure chests. I've also been bonding with my DE. :)

Anybody else?

right before the final boss fight for sora and riku (and im in america! speedy FTW!)

anyone got any recomendations on what level i should be about ro fight the final boss, and yes i know the world says level 38 but im pretty sure thats way higher than it should be (and not taking in to account dream eater abbility link upgrades like health)

My guide arrived today, so I collected remaining treasures in Traverse Town, La Cité des Cloches and The Grid - as both characters! Crikey ... I feel exhausted. :P And I just did some Link Portals as Sora, seeing as the guide has helped me understand how they work.

Finished Normal Mode.Playing through Proud Mode right now.

First 4 worlds are completed.So far,the only bosses who were troublesome,were Trollanort and Julius...I skipped Julius on Normal Mode.I knew I would ditch that save file anyway.Gonna aim for 100% on my Proud Mode file of course.

My team right now is made of a Frootz Cat (named Nyan Fruit),a Tyranto rex (named Tryndamere) and the 3rd one is a Kab Kannon (Atlas).Gonna replace him though.I just wanna know,if he can give me Zantetsuken like the Staggerceps.My last teammember will be a MeowJesty.Gonna call that one King Derpy or His Derpesty.

Just beat it today. Spectacular, even when I (kind of) spoiled myself before. Now to beat Julius and make moar Dream Eaters.

Edit: lol I unlocked the the secret movie at the same time. First time I did that, since most of the time it's hard to unlock them.

Edited by OmegaForte

Ive already completed the game on standard im playing my second playthourgh on proud mode on pranster paradise already comoleted traverse town the gird and notre dame level

Well currently, I'm on Symphony of Sorcery in Proud Mode (Why the firetruck is Critical mode not available since the beginning?) with both Sora and Riku, and both are on Level 32. I have spent 21 hours on this game, and I have loved every minute of this game! And customizing the dream Eaters is so fun! And I'm preparing myself for the surprises in The World That Never Was, I'm so close to it! It's a good thing that I didn't spoil myself! LOL. So anyways, I love the game and all, and the worlds are enormous, but I just wish there would have been more worlds. But I'm going to play it again in Critical Mode, so I'm happy all the same!

Finished Standard Mode.Playing through Proud Mode right now.Trying to get the End of Pain Keyblade for both before I head to their final bosses.

Sadly...I'm already overleveld D: I'm gonna turn Trollanort into my lil'....(bad b-word).

So far,Proud Mode was too easy.Wargoyle was the hardest boss until now LOL...I mean on this run.

Just beaten the game on Beginner difficulty, the same way I "finished" Birth By Sleep: without level grinding and in a rush. Now, after doing that, I've started honing my skill and I'm currently looking for abilities to unlock. Then, as soon as I'm able to tackle the secret boss (you know which one), I'll use his reward to unlock everything else.

Now I know I have yet to beat Birth By Sleep's secret boss as well, but this time it's different - as the KH3D secret boss, unlike the former, is actually fair.

Just started Symphony of Sorcery for Riku and Sora

Riku: lv30

Sora: lv29

...is it weird that i find Riku's bosses and battles much easier than Sora's? cuz i heard Sora is suppose to be the easy one xP