Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D How far are you in KH3D?

Hello everyone, as you know KH3D recently came out in Europe and will soon be out in America. So, since the game is out I just thought I'd make a thread asking how far are you in the game. You can post about what world you're in, what boss you're fighting, what spells/attacks you're trying to obtain, and anything else gameplay wise and NOT story wise. Just keep in mind that I want no spoilers being made on this thread since the game hasn't hit other territories yet. So just keep the spoilers on a minimum. So yeah, come post about what you are doing in the game.

Edited by Tails

I have yet to even start the demo due to the fact I want to avoid the spoilers in it! I downloaded it though to listen to Dearly Beloved/look at the demo's menu screen so I am absolutely no where in the game.

Just arrived in Pranksters Paradise, playing on Proud mode right off the bat. Already died a couple of times. lol I've made about 8 spirits so far, the default names are just hilarious. (Escarglow for the snail :D priceless) The grid looks amazing in 3D no expense spared on the shiny factor in this place.

I'm playing really slow, trying to find all the treasure chest, now with both in the second world (I choose hunchback of the notre dame)

I really like it, the stuff got harder in my opinion.

I`m gonna play on standard and play slow as hell like you do lol xD

I`m gonna play on standard and play slow as hell like you do lol xD

Hahahaha I play on normal too, but I already died 4 times on a fight due to not equipping enough cure.

oh well,.. got it the fifth time. I actually returned to traverse town after finishing to find the other chests

Way too jealous of the people who got it early. Mine's arriving tomorrow morning. :3 Not gonna rush through it though, I think it's stupid for anyone to beat the game in like a day or two. I'm gonna play Proud mode and try and find all the treasure chests and all the other stuff.

Way too jealous of the people who got it early. Mine's arriving tomorrow morning. :3 Not gonna rush through it though, I think it's stupid for anyone to beat the game in like a day or two. I'm gonna play Proud mode and try and find all the treasure chests and all the other stuff.

Hahahahaha on Proud mode I wouldn't have finished the game after KHIV.

So I'm doing the exact same thing on Normal mode, and cause of all the great maps I don't really mind cause it's fun exploring them all.

I finished Traverse Town. :) Currently waiting for my 3DS to charge - then I'll level Sora and Riku up to LV 10 in Traverse Town before I start the next world. My game guide won't arrive until next week, so I'm doing my best to find all the treasures in Traverse Town.

And yep, I'm on Proud Mode!

I've played 4 hours and I have finished Traverse Town. Since I know the ending I don't have to hurry up with the game, I want to complete it slowly. Tomorrow I will begin the next world, I'm in level 9 now, I've been exploring Traverse Town, man, the worlds are HUGE.