Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?

What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?

• I think it was pretty fair, considering all the aspects that were judged. I guess 8.5 is fine.
    • I think it was a little unfair... In my opinion, it deserved at least 9.0.
    • It was totally unfair... The game's so great that it should have taken 9.5 or 10.
    • Review? Where?
    • I can't answer since I don't care about anything related to KH3D.
    • I can't answer since I haven't read/watched it in order to prevent spoiling myself.

Considering that KH2 only got a 7.0 or something, I think that 8.5 is pretty good. But I am biased so I would have given it a 99999999999999999999999999999.9 out of 10

Also I have no Idea what she meant by platforming... Is that just what system it's on?

Considering that KH2 only got a 7.0 or something, I think that 8.5 is pretty good. But I am biased so I would have given it a 99999999999999999999999999999.9 out of 10

Also I have no Idea what she meant by platforming... Is that just what system it's on?

Platforming is a type of rpg that requires you to jump onto "platforms",swing from objects or buildings or...pretty much anything. Games like Jak and Daxter are platforming rpgs.

I think it was an unfair rating but I am biased here. I wouldn't call 3Ds a platforming game either.

Edited by DG20

Platforming is a type of rpg that requires you to jump onto "platforms",swing from objects or buildings or...pretty much anything. Games like Jak and Daxter are platforming rpgs.

I think it was an unfair rating but I am biased here. I wouldn't call 3Ds a platforming game either.

Oh ok I get that now. Yeeeaaah I guess thats fair. I did notice that you can't climb up ladders like you could in kh1.