Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?

210 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?

• I think it was pretty fair, considering all the aspects that were judged. I guess 8.5 is fine.
    • I think it was a little unfair... In my opinion, it deserved at least 9.0.
    • It was totally unfair... The game's so great that it should have taken 9.5 or 10.
    • Review? Where?
    • I can't answer since I don't care about anything related to KH3D.
    • I can't answer since I haven't read/watched it in order to prevent spoiling myself.

Well, today KH3D received 8.5/10 from IGN. Do you think it was fair/unfair? Choose the answer that best fits your thoughts and share them with us!

Particularly, I kinda of agree with her. My player side does, but my KH side doesn't haha... Of course it could have taken a 9.0, but I guess it's fine...

Hard to say, since I haven't played the game, yet. But, from my current experience and what I read, it sounded like they loved the game, but every game has it's flaws. An 8.5 from IGN on a KH portable game is a pretty good score. I'm satisfied.

l feel that their rating for Dream Drop Distance was about right. I mean it wasn't the best Kingdom Hearts game (this is coming from a big KH fan) I felt a bit let down with this one, Birth By Sleep was better...but that's just my opinion ;)

I think the review is okay but score are pointless if you love the series. I don't judge the game by its score. Some people have different perspectives, for me, the game itself is 11/10. ;)

I have no idea what they're holding out for. What is their ideal 10? If Square didn't deliver it with this, it's simply not coming to this platform. This is a massive improvement over the last titles they had to suffer on through Nintendo. We aren't getting graphics better than this. We aren't getting more immersive worlds than this. Trouble interacting with the environment? Sounds like a player problem to me, not their coding. Their coding is flawless, the reviewer's hands just couldn't keep up with perfection.

8.5 is a great result. The Kingdom Hearts series isn't on the level of a 9.0 game just yet. Most of the numbered titles in the Final Fantasy series achieve a 9.0 or 9.5. And as it currently stands their on a level above Kingdom Hearts.

I think they could give 9 too... But anyway i think it was preety fair.

But yeah if i was the reviewer i would give 10. Because I LOVE kingdom hearts!! <3

Edited by SoraKH

inb4 "OMG THESE GUYS WERE TOTALLY WRONG IT DESERVES A 10!!11! CAN'T SPELL IGNORANT WITHOUT "IGN"!!1!!111!!!"

It seemed pretty fair. The issues brought up were all legitimate complaints for a game, and an 8.5 seems about right.

[2]

I don't get it...8.5 is a great score still.

I think it's completely fair, maybe the lasting appeal part should've even gotten less (8.5 for no post game?)

I can't wait for this game, though! Scores don't matter when you know the game'll be great.